Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man… I found the interaction with chef Adrian Richardson SO cringe and almost impossible to watch! He was such a creep and she was awkwardly fan girling in such close quarters… wayyyy too close! It felt like a private flirty conversation that SL the paid third wheel was tasked with filming lol… so bad 😂
I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets those vibes! He lives around the corner from me and whenever I see him out and about I feel a bit ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EL #15 - desperate to be famous, only her eyes and pits are contagious

EL #15 - eyes and pits covered in crust, fingers coated with cheezel dust

EL #15 - ELs suckling pig era: trussed, salty and full of parasites

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She also called him babe 🤢 maybe she was the pig looking for a suckle

Emmy Lou Loves the suckling pig, dick deep in cheezels after a fawken bewdiful Buble jig

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised we haven't had a multitude of stories about the Love family watching their favourite basketball team play this afternoon.
Maybe taking the kids to the game was just another fad and they didn't go or is she banned from filming them? 🤷‍♀️

Also, I dont know who is more creepy and grubby in the interview with the chef. 🤮

Reactions: 8
Emmylou MacCarthy: the suckling pig of Zoe Moss, pissing out vitamins, who cares what they cost!

Or

Emmylou MacCarthy: Feasting on suckling pig, doing a sexy Bublé jig, the CEO of sweet eff all, constantly flashing her basketball.
the second one for farken sure 😂🐷💃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaron does lazylou still has your balls in her pink fugly LV handbag?

Filming her and the three kids. Lazylou needed a sleep in poor thing. Must be tiring doing nothing and eating cheezels all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She did not just say "Aaron's weekend" sweety they are all his weekends. There he is the ever obligingly camera man. FFS mate set boundaries

Reactions: 15
Go watch the latest. Another crop top ✌ I’m all about comfort. Everything she wears looks so uncomfortable and awkward. Like she thinks she’s in her teens but she’s in her mid 40’s.
Gosh this photo highlights that maybe taking off so much fat and tummy tuck from the lower half has made her a total upside down pear 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So is that ten weekends in a row now without the Children? More?
OH GOD.....do you remember the covid days....when she would have 'fambly moofie nights' and flash watching just released films with her kids on the couch...this ELL is a far cry from the crazy mum lady last year!

AND THE DOGS....100% flashy in everyone's faces, her reality vs social media has become ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed how lazylou did not share the male fan but shared the female fan to her stories? Embarrassed by your fans?

OH GOD.....do you remember the covid days....when she would have 'fambly moofie nights' and flash watching just released films with her kids on the couch...this ELL is a far cry from the crazy mum lady last year!

AND THE DOGS....100% flashy in everyone's faces, her reality vs social media has become ridiculous!
The one time she set up the front yard for movie night for the neighbours to see and was bitten by mozzies. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.