Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ‘the children’ popped into her house, for a quick visit, she has been in bed all day by her own admission. They are off to the movies with their Dad because it’s his weekend is she kidding it’s been his weekend since Christmas trying to validate herself as a mother by saying they go back and forth she is such a manipulative witch she really is comfortable with the non parenting arrangement living the single life I really hope those kids grow up to loath her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just can’t anymore….🙈 why oh why is AL enabling The Children to be filmed?? It’s so clear S is unhappy. Is she holding something over his head? Has he drank from the EL cool aid flask again? I might have to just catch up via you guys…I just get too angry watching it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This makeup table 🤮🤮🤮
I know I go on about it but zoom in.... All the open bottles of foundation, tit lying everywhere, those brushes haven't had a wash since they day they came out of their packet. The bacteria growing on there would rival Werribee River.
No wonder she's got pink eye, foot rot will be next with those socks.
Doesn't the hired help clean that part of the house?

Also, brush ya hair!

Oh god she's beyond filthy.
Screenshot_20220327-165726_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Now she will start saying what a great little family unit they have. No lazy lou your a manipulative witch who puts her family last.

Reactions: 10
I feel partially responsible for that outfit for saying I thought she’d look good in jeans and a white crop. Cropped TOP Emmylou! Not shorts 😬. Sorry everyone 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Umm so if you really cared about those kids wasn’t last weekend your weekend and you were away wouldn’t you swap with Aaron. Oh that’s right you only get restricted access and the kids would rather be with their dad your interaction with Sage was so awkward and you head show the whole world you are no mum.
Seriously I’ve had enough but can’t look away you are horrible on every level and the sooner sponsors dry up and you crawl into your whole the better.
ONCE AGSIN ITS MARKET NOT MARKETS … I’m becoming OCD but it’s not that hard you illiterate twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering she has been on this weightloss/ healthy scheme (cough cough)..She could have been cooking pork fillet etc for her collaboration.Ive only seen her slather a ham in an awful sauce at xmas.No pork belly even. No healthy pork recipes- in fact she should be sponsored by Woolies Cooked Chook and wraps.Why tf are a big brand like Australian Pork using her for advertising. Make it make sense!
It's the same with Tassel salmon... I've never seen her eat pork or salmon unless it's a promo.
WHY do these companies choose to use her???
A sponsorship for sausages or wraps, I could get my head around...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This artwork is titled "The Sty"
IMG_20220327_185624.jpg

Who would like to hazard a guess as to how often those socks are washed? I'm going with hardly ever. Can you imagine the stench after a day of Mama's sweaty little hooves pounding the streets of Port Melbourne 🤢 How about the bacteria build-up after she removes them, and then shoves them back inside her dark, steaming shoe - Michael Kors eat your heart out, Emmylou Loves is growing mushrooms in ya farken white sneakers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No disrespect but do men find larger bubbly older women like her attractive as in sexually?
The size of someone’s body doesn’t determine how sexually attractive someone is. Their personality on the other hand…

I’m confused about what is happening in those stories. Aaron is taking the kids to the movies, where is Emmylou going? How’s the emotional manipulation with “it’s less lonely that way” or whatever she said. I hope Aaron is just keeping the peace ahead of the Perth trip and so that Emmylou actually spends some time with the kids.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1153491
Who would like to hazard a guess as to how often those socks are washed? I'm going with hardly ever. Can you imagine the stench after a day of Mama's sweaty little hooves pounding the streets of Port Melbourne 🤢 How about the bacteria build-up after she removes them, and then shoves them back inside her dark, steaming shoe - Michael Kors eat your heart out, Emmylou Loves is growing mushrooms in ya farken white sneakers.
Omg does the Dyson need emptying??? 🤮

• Sick

And then she ends up in the Royal Women's with a fungal/bacterial infection... how could that happen 🤦‍♀️

Since Friday there's been a change in that family - Alove back, filming, kids being filmed. It's almost like someone restricted the kids being filmed for a period of time that's now expired. I'm all for them getting back together if it's a healthy relationship and it's a permanent reunion - the kids would love it. Another break up would be awful for the children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Go watch the latest. Another crop top ✌ I’m all about comfort. Everything she wears looks so uncomfortable and awkward. Like she thinks she’s in her teens but she’s in her mid 40’s.
All I could think of is at least she’s actually wearing a bra today!!

• Haha
Go watch the latest. Another crop top ✌ I’m all about comfort. Everything she wears looks so uncomfortable and awkward. Like she thinks she’s in her teens but she’s in her mid 40’s.
My instant thought too. For the love of God, can this woman wear clothes that fit her and suit her? She's a size 8, 20 year old wannabe. It's tragic

Reactions: 5
I feel partially responsible for that outfit for saying I thought she’d look good in jeans and a white crop. Cropped TOP Emmylou! Not shorts 😬. Sorry everyone 🙈
I could actually forgive that white crop top if she wore it with those high waist jeans she had on with the fugly cardigan the other day. Those jeans actually fit her and looked decent for once, and once you cover the thighs/legs, a little bit of the basketball can be tolerable. Hadn’t she heard the general fashion rule of only showing off one body part at a time? Like if your legs are out, cover your tits and gut, or vice versa..??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.