Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has a relative, maybe they can explain how you haven't done anything wrong, and in the real world, people can disagree and criticise you.
ooh do i need to follow this woman? she as crazed as Lounatic?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ooh do i need to follow this woman? she as crazed as Lounatic?
I don't but no EL is too much for most people, don't add to this tit show you are already following. We need to be fully functioning adults outside of constantly tattling on influencers! EL is a head duck enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully Outspoken pick it up

It seems EmmyLou wasn't invited to the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival's World's Longest Lunch today for 1,700 people - all of last night's celebrities were there today
She was waaaaay too busy to go, she had to get a hair cut, get herself cut out of that weird school drop off bikini and eat half a box of stale cheezels

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Todays outfit inspires a new avatar!
it was soooooo bad, that I think it wins the prize of the worst outfit she has ever worn. Even worse than than ill fitted Aje number!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has no idea!
Vitamin c does go under moisturiser all serums go under moisturiser that’s correct I use daily but use quality not garnier or esme. You put things on lightest to heaviest. See if anyone listens 😉

Why wipe face mask off with micellar water? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose I agree???

Reactions: 8
And she wonders why he left her!!
Narcisistic Bish!

Vitamin c does go under moisturiser all serums go under moisturiser that’s correct I use daily but use quality not garnier or esme. You put things on lightest to heaviest. See if anyone listens 😉

Why wipe face mask off with micellar water? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose I agree???
Exactly! There's a specific order to using skincare. Serum then moisturiser. Then sunscreen (which she obviously doesn't use).

Sheet masks are supposed to be rubbed in after using them. Not cleaned off. Much beauty influencer :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Hopefully Outspoken pick it up

It seems EmmyLou wasn't invited to the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival's World's Longest Lunch today for 1,700 people - all of last night's celebrities were there today
I just read there were 2000 at the lunch today but not our gal.
How could such an important food and wine expert from Melbourne miss the cut?
Must've been 2001 on the invitation list.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy FriYay Tattlers! Phew I just got through a hectic Ride2School day (worst I saw was a mum in double Lycra animal print 🤭) and straight home to my recliner to catch up on todays EL Shitshow. I can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said. Seems she’s manic again 😳 and I have so much secondhand embarrassment from that outfit and family breakfast. Faarrrrrk! I should send her this ad that has popped up!
932D694F-D88D-42A8-89F2-EDC7EBAC788F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm very disappointed to report that yesterday at 4:00pm that Robyn the vitamin IV nurse had 634 followers and now she has 1,373 - more than doubled after her encounter with EmmyLou and 9 gloved fingers. Emmylou probably got that $200+ treatment for free, never said it was an ad or sponsored and won't declare that as income. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm very disappointed to report that yesterday at 4:00pm that Robyn the vitamin IV nurse had 634 followers and now she has 1,373 - more than doubled after her encounter with EmmyLou and 9 gloved fingers. Emmylou probably got that $200+ treatment for free, never said it was an ad or sponsored and will declare that as income. :rolleyes:
She NEVER discloses sponsored, collaborations or gifted posts. How she hasn't been pinged by the ACCC is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
She NEVER discloses sponsored, collaborations or gifted posts. How she hasn't been pinged by the ACCC is beyond me.
well yes but as they say.."every dog has its day"..and Lounatic's is coming...with the ban on beauty/skin product testimonials she will lose some of her income! can only advertise it, not talk about effects on HER, which we know she loooooooooves....bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need some background information here. What happened?
Leigh Campbell has had a big brat attack over Tattle.

Made a comment yesterday about people commenting on her hand under her chin. Today literally threatened me with her 'family friend' in cyber crimes with The Feds is finding me on my Samsung Galaxy. The fact that is abusing their power and illegal is a minor detail.

This is The TRUE Leigh Campbell. Nasty, vindictive mole.

Again, maybe the family friend can educate you on predators on social media.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Thanks Tattlers for the love 💟

Sadly, I wasn't in long enough to set up the diffuser or organise a singing lesson, but I am all set now for bariatric surgery! I've got to say, coming home to so many pages to catch up on was THE best Friday arvo treat ever 😂 My God there's been some cracking comments, but exploded footy frank had me 🤣🤣🤣💀 @Dalej7 and then @CEOManagingDirectorAuthor that video was E V E R Y T H I N G 🙌🏼👏🏼 You win the internet today🏆 I'm going to try and figure out how to save that to our Emmylou wiki page because it must live forever 😅

@tangerinecroptopprincess sorry to hear about your day 😪
Thank you and good luck with surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.