Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like liked Leigh 😭. She’s just an out of touch, affluent beauty editor in Sydney. She barely gets mentioned on here. She’s made a few tone deaf/poor taste decisions lately, but in general I find her totally fine. She works hard and is very successful. I don’t really care that she spends her money on fancy things or is gifted products. She’s pretty good with declaring. Came to Tattle infamy for posting a naked photo of her son on her feed and refusing to take it down when her followers (*not* Tattlers) politely raised it as an issue. Instagram eventually removed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wipes the eye that has conjuctitvitis a few times whilst talking about preparing for a demonstration where food will be handled...must attend the same quality control school as Sophie Cachia.
Grifting grubs the lot of them 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyway, I don't understand the defending of Aaron. What's he done that makes so many people like him or feel sorry for him? It's exactly like cachia, they're both as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wipes the eye that has conjuctitvitis a few times whilst talking about preparing for a demonstration where food will be handled...must attend the same quality control school as Sophie Cachia.
Grifting grubs the lot of them 🤢
And 'the first one! Opening it!'

So, the support act?! When nobody is there yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And 'the first one! Opening it!'

So, the support act?! When nobody is there yet?
Pretty much lol, I imagine it went something like this "look, we're contractually obligated to have her, so let's give her the opening slot before anyone important arrives."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alright…kids are in bed, I’m finally going to watch today’s eight minutes back. With sound. Wish me luck!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I'll be on at 1100 where I'll be the first UM, YOU KNOW UM, person to do a demo"

LL, it's called a "presenter" 🤦‍♀️
Being the first at a cooking demo would equate to being the first act at music festival, yeah??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I'll be on at 1100 where I'll be the first UM, YOU KNOW UM, person to do a demo"

Being the first at a cooking demo would equate to being the first act at music festival, yeah??
Exactly what I thought. The dogshit act. The fluffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She pronounced “beautiful” correctly!! Just once, but she can do it!

Other than the bra hanging out, I actually think she looks great in the ugly cardigan and jeans.

I wonder if she’ll have the Children tomorrow night? It’s very clear from last night/this mornings shenanigans that she’s barely seen them. She can’t resist filming them to prove a point. But the point seems to be…I don’t see my children very often 🤔

Reactions: 7
Hi all I’ve been a long long time lurker at gomi for ages and for ages I was wondering what the heck happened ? Where were all the new EL posts? Then after watching more EL tragic stories I started going through withdrawals so did a google and found this gem of a page !! I can actually reply this time as was never able to get an account on gomi! I seriously can’t keep up with all the threads and posts tho but no matter what order I read they are all great lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Other than the bra hanging out, I actually think she looks great in the ugly cardigan and jeans.
I agree! I actually love that cardigan and would wear it. I certainly won't be buying it from Emmy's mouse riddled fungal jungle warehouse. But I'll def buy one when Kmart release their version 😁

It's amazing how much better she looks in age appropriate clothing that fits. The jeans and cardi were a total mum taking the kids for breaky then to school outfit. The sunglasses are still a huge no though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She pronounced “beautiful” correctly!! Just once, but she can do it!

I wonder if she’ll have the Children tomorrow night? It’s very clear from last night/this mornings shenanigans that she’s barely seen them. She can’t resist filming them to prove a point. But the point seems to be…I don’t see my children very often 🤔
I noticed that too! She pronounced it correctly...what's the next word we can help her with - gorgeous?

Alright…kids are in bed, I’m finally going to watch today’s eight minutes back. With sound. Wish me luck!
My son heard her yesterday and commented how annoying her voice is :ROFLMAO: What I find annoying is the volume level in her stories - one story is quiet and the next she is blasting a sound track. I try to keep her stories very quiet because of language.

Opening act. I thought the same thing.

I noticed that too -ouch! Why even mention the conjunctivitis when you're doing a cooking show tomorrow - from your STAGE 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree! I actually love that cardigan and would wear it. I certainly won't be buying it from Emmy's mouse riddled fungal jungle warehouse. But I'll def buy one when Kmart release their version 😁

It's amazing how much better she looks in age appropriate clothing that fits. The jeans and cardi were a total mum taking the kids for breaky then to school outfit. The sunglasses are still a huge no though.
All I really took from this was fungle jungle and I will be using that in as many conversations as I can over the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.