Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The selfish pig does not feel any shame what so ever about her children, swanning about town like they don’t even exist.

Reactions: 10
Um wtf is wrong with her… did she really just say the Ferris wheel was quite ‘phallic’ hanging over her?? Phallic??
How bizarre was it!! Can’t say I’ve ever looked at a Ferris wheel and thought “oh that looks like a big schlong hanging over my head!” 🤮🤮✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Either she has no idea what phallic actually means or she is being *giggle giggle* sexy and cheeky 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@gemmagucci your photos have triggered her today love I’m pissing myself laughing don’t know what could possibly top this

poor emmys having an identity crisis she’s not a tv star she’s not a mum not a lover may as well be a drunk 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Either she has no idea what phallic actually means or she is being *giggle giggle* sexy and cheeky 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Old ALove probably used to teabag EL in the bedroom to get her to shut the hell up and now she thinks phallic has the same meaning as ball sack??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
How is this ‘steak night’ any different to the dozen steaks you eat in a week?

Notice no more salmon, chicken (except the breasts) and sausages. It’s all about the steak.

Reactions: 9
Or this?

"That's when she came across a new drug called Ozempic, which is officially used to treat type two diabetics.

View attachment 1144509
Ozempic is officially used to treat type two diabetics. (A Current Affair)

It's also prescribed off-label as a weight loss drug for patients who meet the criteria.

It's self-administered weekly, as an injection."
I’m on Ozempic I have often thought she may be giving it a crack except she could not be eating as much as she does (cheezels would mess me up! The size of her wraps I couldn’t even stomach half and a steak from the Graham forget it!) and you have to drink like 3 litres of water minimum a day or the side effects are terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One last comment today because apparently Em loves us haters talking tit about her.

Where are her babies?? And this isn’t just because she is a woman. I would say the same thing about a dad dropping his kids like a bag of tit to have an awkward dinner with some nobody for a bit of Instagram content. How very sad.

But, yes Emmy.. you’re killing it babe! ✌

Reactions: 15
The phallic comment has really finished me off 😂

She’s reallyyy trying to shift that pigmentation if she’s now using vitamin c twice a day! She’s claimed before that the Garnier melon serum is her spf, I really hope that’s not true. Please please show us what sunscreen you use!! She goes for enough personal grooming appointments, does she really have no one advising her on an appropriate routine for her skin? Surely a retinol would be better for her of an evening 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
If any of her fan girls happen to stumble on this thread, please, for the love of god, do not take any skincare advice from this woman!

firstly, she clearly doesn’t understand a thing about ingredients. She literally doubles up on hyaluronic acid in a “sirrum” and cream. She doubles up on vitamin c serum by using the garnier at night at the esmi brightening serum during the day. (It’s marketed as a pomegranate brightening serum but the main ingredient is ascorbic acid ama vitamin c.)

“Marcella” water is not an adequate cleanser. It’s a makeup remover at best, before using an actual cleanser.

And the kicker for me,
she is using vitamin c serum at night, which is not necessary when she’s already using it during the day, but she’s also presumably using the Ali baba light, which explains the state of her skin lately. She’s literally burning her skin!

you need to use sunscreen after using vitamin c during the day because it’s likely you’ll get damage otherwise. Imagine directly putting a bleeping red light on it up close!

beauty therapist my arse.

apologies for my very specific tangent, but it shits me to tears that there are so many unsuspecting people taking what she says as gospel because she pretends to have experience in the industry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I’m on Ozempic I have often thought she may be giving it a crack except she could not be eating as much as she does (cheezels would mess me up! The size of her wraps I couldn’t even stomach half and a steak from the Graham forget it!) and you have to drink like 3 litres of water minimum a day or the side effects are terrible
I’m on Saxenda! I agree, you couldn’t be eating/snacking that much if she was on it!🤣

Reactions: 8
Old ALove probably used to teabag EL in the bedroom to get her to shut the hell up and now she thinks phallic has the same meaning as ball sack??
I think im going to have a nightmare tonight, thanks for the mental image 🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching her latest stories and it looks like those big burn marks, sorry pigmentation, is nowhere near as bad as what it was.
WTF has happened? Do you think she's stopped using the burny, burny machine?

Reactions: 7
There's no way you can lose 15kg in less than 2 months eating steaks, cheezels, chips and drinking wines. I smell smoke and it's EL's pants

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.