Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her cookbook would she have only got one payment from the publisher or would she also reap profits from sales. I'm not up with the publishing industry so honestly have no idea how it works. I'm thinking that as her books are selling for $3.50 these days there wouldn't be much profit when they originally sold for $39.95

Reactions: 2
Our gals been reading here today and triggered!
Um no we don't watch your stories through Insta! 🤣
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is soooo triggered. Laugh's on you Loopy. Doesn't feel nice having your pic taken without your consent does it? She'll probably trot out the stalker fairytale

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On Byron Cooke stories… he called her Em 😆 and lookie Lou 👀 she’s drinking again…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There has to something going on with her and Alove, and why the children are not filmed constantly like they use to be, and the children are with AL most of the time. Especially after seeing C covering her schools logo top. Maybe something creepy happened with one of the kids when she was on holiday and the kids being filmed daily or maybe they've been stalked at their schools, and now she has to be supervised by Alove when she is with the kids to make sure she's no exploiting them and filming them. Just a thought.

Reactions: 10
There has to something going on with her and Alove, and why the children are not filmed constantly like they use to be, and the children are with AL most of the time. Especially after seeing C covering her schools logo top. Maybe something creepy happened with one of the kids when she was on holiday and the kids being filmed daily or maybe they've been stalked at their schools, and now she has to be supervised by Alove when she is with the kids to make sure she's no exploiting them and filming them. Just a thought.
100% and for her not to be filming to hide the fact she doesn't have the kids yet again is big for Lounatic.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think these photos today had enough exposure on the last thread …. So don’t hate but here they are again.
Long time lurker, first time poster thanks to @gemmagucci for finally bringing me out of the closet. Your out in the wild pic is EPIC. And tell me you’re reading tattle without telling me you’re reading tattle. ThIS video EL posted about haters is 1000% a reaction to the huge roasting she has copped on here after those pics were posted. Absolutely hilarious to watch it all unfold

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine in the evenings when she is all alone … the Leahs are gone. alove is gone and kids aren’t there.
The horrible self Loathing that must take place. Not a friend .
At 40 we are all somewhat occupied with career,
Family and yet here is Lazylou all by herself. Searching for constant attention from strangers.
She Can’t shake the need for attention- it fulfils her but she doesn’t realise it is an illlness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220323_164708.jpg

Fashion designer who doesn't know what the band of a jumper is called?

The website is hilarious 😂
Screenshot_20220323_165216.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No work for Em tomorrow and the next day then if she’s out drinking again tonight? No kids all weekend again and now no kids tonight? Somethings definitely happened. She was weirdly using a normal voice in that clip 😂

Emmylou, don’t read here. I think there’s lots of good, constructive advice, but you’re not willing to accept it. So…just don’t read here. I know you’re addicted to the attention and the engagement. But just don’t.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1144685

Fashion designer who doesn't know what the band of a jumper is called?
I did notice yesterday that she said she was meeting with ZM about new designs and fabric and she was trying to make out that she was a designer.
What a load of rubbish!! They choose pictures from a catalogue and import cheap fast fashion from overseas and flog it at exorbitant prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.