Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any photo in the wild is worth its weight @gemmagucci - photos with cheezels AND chips is the absolute jackpot!

I hope her pit mange has gone, imagine that jumper rubbing against it 🤮
Not to mention the stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least we didn’t have to hear her tell us that the lash lady is sneaky because she’s Vietnamese this week 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 9
A staff of three (!) (presumably?) full-time employees, ride or dies one of whom literally seems to be paid to follow EL around all day filming her.
I fixed it for you 😂
Yes, I think her finances are dire. Doubt she could afford the mortgage if the tenant moves out of the Bunbury investment property. In fact, it probably needs to be sold to sort out a property settlement with ALove. And she's early 40s - a time when you are hopefully starting to get ahead financially.

She still hasn't been to the warehouse, just saying...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
At the time someone did the maths on the burny light sticks and estimated that it would have brought in a couple of hundred grand I think? I’d say she’s relying on that plus her Doterra income for her. Before the light stims she said money was tight, but that hasn’t been a problem since.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At the time someone did the maths on the burny light sticks and estimated that it would have brought in a couple of hundred grand I think? I’d say she’s relying on that plus her Doterra income for her. Before the light stims she said money was tight, but that hasn’t been a problem since.
Well tit, if she did make a crap load on her burny light sticks and if she still receives regular income from the woo woo oils, and anything related to EmmyLou Loves I would suggest that she should be registered for GST if she was/is turning over $75K plus per year.
A simple search of her name shows she is a sole trader and is not registered for GST. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Nevermind the orange jumper, she might find herself in a orange cheezel colour prison jumpsuit if she is taking the piss with the ATO

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That was me

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 5.39.55 pm.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a confession to make. For a split second I actually liked her outfit today, when she first came on and it was zoomed in and I could only see the colour and pattern of her knit. Not a colour I would wear, but I thought it suited her and the fabric and pattern looked nice. But then we were treated to the zoomed out version, omg the sleeves, wtf. Way to ruin a perfectly good jumper. And the pants. I can’t even. Like, how does she think that is a good look. I cannot fathom that anyone would ever buy those pants based off her ‘modeling’ of them, and I don’t even think they’d suit a size 6 🙈

Classic ELL….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a confession to make. For a split second I actually liked her outfit today, when she first came on and it was zoomed in and I could only see the colour and pattern of her knit. Not a colour I would wear, but I thought it suited her and the fabric and pattern looked nice. But then we were treated to the zoomed out version, omg the sleeves, wtf. Way to ruin a perfectly good jumper. And the pants. I can’t even. Like, how does she think that is a good look. I cannot fathom that anyone would ever buy those pants based off her ‘modeling’ of them, and I don’t even think they’d suit a size 6 🙈

Classic ELL….
You may have missed the price in the last thread - that knit is $405! The sleeves are just weird.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well tit, if she did make a crap load on her burny light sticks and if she still receives regular income from the woo woo oils, and anything related to EmmyLou Loves I would suggest that she should be registered for GST if she was/is turning over $75K plus per year.
A simple search of her name shows she is a sole trader and is not registered for GST. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Nevermind the orange jumper, she might find herself in a orange cheezel colour prison jumpsuit if she is taking the piss with the ATO
She also has a company structure, she's not just a sole trader, the company might look after all the income. Company is Elephant Dinner Pty Ltd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh nope, Absolutely bleeping nope. She is the most ignorant , self obsessed pig . She stood in front of her lash lady shop giggling about her being late AFTER SHE JUST MENTIONED HOW MUCH SHE HATES late clients and was torn between arriving on time or waiting for Leah to bring flowers. You knew she got married so why not take flowers before or send them like normal bleeping people do??? You have now made her late for other clients because the time you swan (roll ) your cheezel stuffed ass in and give a song and dance about how you had to give her a beeeewwdiful gift . That's how the normal business owning world works Lazy Lou - schedules and respect. She needs to be medicated 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.