Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh @gemmagucci you are the mvpšŸ„°šŸ„°! We donā€™t deserve you! That outfit is revolting like you couldnā€™t pay me to wear that! She is foul and lazy! I need to not be so busy so I can catch up on everything but I have been on ozampic unlike Emmy Lou I actually need it for diabetes not weight loss. But I can confirm it kills your appetite! I feel like she would try anything for weightloss šŸ¤®honestly she makes me sick!
oh @gemmagucci thanks for taking one for the team! I wanna know, did she have those hideous platform shoes on going into Coles, or does she carry the thongs around like she did in that car ad she did?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to disturb, im sure no one has missed me. I didnt realise EmmyLou was three threads ahead of my time! So much to catch up on. been hate watching her and im like LOL cant wait to read tattle!!! Been so busy to read, so here comes to the coffee, the cheezles and the farken laughter for my day! see you all in a few hours after my thread catch-ups xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There's no way you can lose 15kg in less than 2 months eating steaks, cheezels, chips and drinking wines. I smell smoke and it's EL's pants
100% agree - something else is going on. What about she likes to finish off every night with a couple of saladas (after eating that plate of steak, chips, gravy and salad I'm assuming with dressing). Plus I'm sure the box of cheezels she was caught with were opened at some stage yesterday as well. There is absolutely no way anyone can lose 15kg in 2 months eating what she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nobody literally gives a duck what you are wearing each and every day, nobody! Its all fugly all of it. You self absorbed roly poly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh today she has those horrid pants on in a different colour. We dont care you walk from your pigsty to your car.

Reactions: 8
She must be up and out the door early for her blood test because she has a big day at work.
Or is it just the fact that she needs to have been fasting prior to her bloods being taken

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just looks so damn sloppy and unkempt all the time. My daily wear certainly isn't glam, my go to is jeans and a messy bun but then I'm not broadcasting myself on Instagram for "eight minutes a day." She never used to look so shabby, so I think it must be an outward sign of her inner decline. It all still makes me laugh, but it's starting to make me feel icky too, watching this whole train wreck gain speed. Ugh, why does this troglodyte confuse me so?!

Reactions: 15
Itā€™s intriguing how sheā€™s built this brand on ā€˜authenticityā€™ and now is being incredibly evasive, if not downright deceptive about a bunch of fairly major things in her life. Of course she is entitled to privacy blah blah but if a part of her brand has been ā€˜busy mum of three!ā€™ then the fact she seems barely to have custody of The Children is a pretty big deal. I think her duplicity is what gets to me the most. Zero integrity from this grifter!

Reactions: 25
Nobody literally gives a duck what you are wearing each and every day, nobody! Its all fugly all of it. You self absorbed roly poly twit!
I just spat out my morning cuppa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She just looks so damn sloppy and unkempt all the time. My daily wear certainly isn't glam, my go to is jeans and a messy bun but then I'm not broadcasting myself on Instagram for "eight minutes a day." She never used to look so shabby, so I think it must be an outward sign of her inner decline. It all still makes me laugh, but it's starting to make me feel icky too, watching this whole train wreck gain speed. Ugh, why does this troglodyte confuse me so?!
Agree 100%.
She just looks dirty and slovenly now.
I can't cop her dumb bloody makeup tutorials at the best of times, mostly because we had to witness that germ infested makeup table - gave me hives just looking at it - but at least she looked like she gave AF then.
She is the classic example of someone spiraling, one of the first signs is "letting yourself go".
The beat content she's had this week is that, pardon the pun, car wreck at PI on the weekend and she right royally fucked that up.
The rest has been swanning around in her own ugly brand of unironed pants, a too small ugly overpriced jumper, going off to her own personal appointments.
Much inspiration,sahhhh divinely contagious...šŸ™„
Just threw divine in as she clearly has a new word šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you mean the Leoni tag? It's a brand that is owned by the same company that owns Zoe Moss. The company is For Twenty-One Pty Ltd.
Yes I know but you think that before showing them off like that the tags would have been swapped over to Zoe Moss ones. Unless they keep the Leoni tags.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was thinking she might throw out some great stalker story as to why she won't be filming 'The Children' anymore. 'Our privacy was really put at risk' *big weird gulp*

But then it hit me. She literally just doesn't have the kids to film. So that big bullshit story won't suffice for Lounatic.

God she looks rough this morning, very puffy under the eyes and doing the fake happy voice. Either she was on the turps last night, or she's been crying, or maybe both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It must sting her that everyone on Tattle sees straight through her. I'm sure others do too, but this site must have opened her eyes to the fact that many don't fall for her act. I'm sure everyone talks behind her back, but because we know she reads here this must be very confrontational for her. Remember how she attacked our lovely @Broken Veneers?! She knows that whatever she says will be picked apart by us. Her castle is figuratively (and literally, we don't see inside the house very much anymore...) crumbling.

Reactions: 15
I reckon Byron is linked to Florish PR or that new company IMG or whatever it is and itā€™s somehow linked and all it was, is two ā€œinfluencersā€, influencing.

Reactions: 7
God she looks rough this morning, very puffy under the eyes and doing the fake happy voice. Either she was on the turps last night, or she's been crying, or maybe both.
So we're thinking Byron rejected her advances, and didn't go back for a nightcap and phallic fun? I'm shocked! She even had the Snoopy ears out for him.

P.s. @icouldsizedown I am still dying over your comment from yesterday šŸ˜‚ so funny šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not great at screen capping so kept missing it but the story where heā€™s filming her showing her amazing dinner of steak and potatoes - her boob was resting flat on the table! It was so unflattering! She walks around thinking sheā€™s godā€™s gift and everyone lusts after her so she obviously thought she looked like hot tit for that guyā€¦

Plus how do you think to yourself ā€œIā€™ve been comped this dinner by this guy who is quite obviously looking for free advertising. I better give him my phone so he can record my talking about eating steak with a side salad because itā€™s bleeping riveting viewingā€. Itā€™s so embarrassing! Iā€™m so embarrassed for her!

ETA - I kinda caught it
F87F78DB-20DF-4D54-B9FF-44E71E1BDF19.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.