Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's so lazy she buys new "gifted" sheets rathe than washing the old ones...
Next she'll setting the backyard on fire ala Betty Heslop because she can't be bothered mowing the lawn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is off to the free feed tonight, she would go to the opening of anythingvifvit involved freebies.

Reactions: 5
If Michale Bublé’s new album is the highlight of your day “SO EXCITING” and you are subjecting your workers to it by BLASTING it all day then you have issues. End of.

Reactions: 7
So the lazy cow is whinging about her kids she very rarely has.... I'm not even sure I can hate watch her anymore the amount of ick she gives me is not healthy 🤣 also wash your bedding before using it you slob it's covered it all sorts of chemicals to keep it stiff and fresh in packaging 🤢

Reactions: 17
Its a collab with Warner you numpty, stop carrying on as if Buble is coming to stay in your sty with the fresh sheets.....that you didnt wash before the maid cleaner was made to put them on the beds.

God she gets crazier and filthier by the day.
She'd smell like a used pad.....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Eww im cooking dinner, yes lazy lou I am in my kitchen. No free steak dinners with faux dates for me.

Reactions: 3
The fake forced interactions with those girls over the new sheets show that she has no maternal instincts whatsoever, you know what your girls would love EL a mother who is present in their lives, when they grow up they will realise the only interactions they had with you were for the gram when you were promoting free stuff.

Reactions: 22
'Divine!, divine, just divine' has she really just discovered this word?!

And her weird baby giggle over the pasta!? WHAT THE duck IS FUNNY!? He is serving you pasta!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't she just buy sheets when the bedrooms were re-painted and the kids got new beds?

I went through her posts to find the new beds info and noticed that the last time she posted a photo of her kids was at Airlie Beach. The last 22 posts have just been photos of her. It actually stands out.

Any chance we're flinging open the doors to the warehouse today? Nothing happened yesterday despite out assurance.
Probably all the sheets she brought when she repainted went to Aloves place for the kids bedroom there. Another throw back, I gave you the sheets from my kids bedrooms.

Reactions: 5
The fake forced interactions with those girls over the new sheets show that she has no maternal instincts whatsoever, you know what your girls would love EL a mother who is present in their lives, when they grow up they will realise the only interactions they had with you were for the gram when you were promoting free stuff.
why the duck would kids care about what the sheets look like? my 2 boys certainly couldn't give a duck is they were zoe moss or Versace, you're their mother, at a bare minimum you're supposed to feed, house and clothe them, not ask for thanks or have them fake fawn over bloody housework and bedding or try and elicit a response. She's a whacko..
I agree with the poster that said its very obvious they rarely stay there now...

Reactions: 14
Erm… so when I left her last she was complaining about the long night of parenting ahead of her. It went something like, picking the children up from school, taking them to sports, feeding them, bathing them, getting them to bed. All very normal parts of being a parent that seem completely foreign to Loo. I don’t remember any mention of a press wall though. Is that before or after bedtime stories? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why the duck would kids care about what the sheets look like? my 2 boys certainly couldn't give a duck is they were zoe moss or Versace, you're their mother, at a bare minimum you're supposed to feed, house and clothe them, not ask for thanks or have them fake fawn over bloody housework and bedding or try and elicit a response. She's a whacko..
I agree with the poster that said its very obvious they rarely stay there now...
It is such a strange thing to focus on and as you said a bare minimum requirement for your children. But.........its sponsored and they're free so she has to make a song and dance about providing them to her very underwhelmed children.
Why not give them $10 each and take them them to Kmart or even a Dollar shop and allow them to buy some stuff.
This is the same woman who cried when she took her 10yo son to buy clothes at Cotton On

Reactions: 14
She posted from the Melbourne Food and Wine 30 minutes ago - about 7:00pm. No way she did any after school activities, let alone dinner & bedtime routine.

How could she have forgotten this event, like she claimed late this afternoon, when she had a dress organised and a babysitter lined up for dinner, bedtime etc. It makes no sense. And the new sheets she purchased instead of going to a meeting - she claimed she went today because it was the last day of their sale. She seemed to have time yesterday? Did plans change and the kids have to sleep at her place and ALove has all the kids bed linen?

I bet she was disappointed in that small portion of pasta - she'll have to tuck into the cheezels again tonight :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted from the Melbourne Food and Wine 30 minutes ago - about 7:00pm. No way she did any after school activities, let alone dinner & bedtime routine.
How her followers don't see through her is astounding.
SHE BLATANTLY LIED, then put her foot in it about the event.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.