Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost the plot

Hospital reason must be something incredibly embarrassing considering she’s shared when she’s had thrush in the past

Reactions: 10
She’s lost the plot

Hospital reason must be something incredibly embarrassing considering she’s shared when she’s had thrush in the past
I was reading up on this lady yesterday with Münchausen by internet. It’s about sickness bloggers who fake it online (Australian example Belle Gibson) this American one is Kelly. Her story is truly bizarre - warning photos gross. Not saying that this is what EmmyLou is doing but she seems the type to enjoy the attention that being sick got/gets her

Reactions: 4
So apparently picking up 'The Children' doing swimming, basketball, showers (you should have one also!) Bed routine?! But then you are heading out?!

Give it up mate!

Reactions: 17
LL "Robyn only works in certain areas of Melb.
Robyn "I work all over the Melb metro area"

5 mins later

LL "Robyn only works in certain areas of Melb"
Robyn "I work all over the Melb metro area"
LL "Oh do you? I thought it was only Bayside
Robyn "I work all over Melb metro area"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So apparently picking up 'The Children' doing swimming, basketball, showers (you should have one also!) Bed routine?! But then you are heading out?!

Give it up mate!
My thoughts exactly. Whinges about the kids routine then declares she's actually heading out. WTF.

Reactions: 11
Your other friends?!
You'd have to have one to get others 😂
Oh, is she referring to her ride and dies in the warehouse with her?!
Screenshot_20220324-150830_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she only went to the warehouse for an infusion and she finishes work at 5 is that am when you just think about working in your dreams?

SL does the cooking and testing of recipes so you’re just the mouth piece right? Maybe SL should put out a cookbook you fraud EL.

oh and how hard that you actually have to ferry the kids around like us normal people go get a nanny if you can’t be stuffed you cow

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.