Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god the cleaner made them up for her.......the ott affection shows she only sees them umm NEVER and this is a favour to Aaron. If only she can make it through the after school activities and onwards/upwards toward tonight's outing! Not before S films her bewtiful outfit and mules....mumma's so tired! Shopping, infusions and filming she must be spent

Reactions: 6
How weird was it when she said the after school routine with kids blah blah can’t wait till they go to bed at 8.30pm then oh I have an event tonight forgot about that?

Reactions: 5
Is she for fkn real? She wouldn't know a hard days work if it jumped up and bit her on those festy flaps.....does she ever actually watch her own content? She does nothing all day but fluff around spending money on herself, then whinges about having to do 3.30 pick up.....wha wha, call a whambulance.....then has the hide to say she is going out!! Kids home alone or are they actually living with ALove ELL???.....away last weekend, out last night, out tonight and out 'working' on the weekend. Hard life babe.....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh! So you got the sheets to do a shoutout to the beds you were gifted! To then roll into a shoutout after someone made beds up for you!? After not washing them!?

How she is exhausted after doing diddle duck is beyond me.

Reactions: 18
That whole spiel just proved that everything she says is an outright lie.
A lot of working parents, who spend 8hrs a day at work, would give their left arm to be able to pick their kids up from school and drive them to their commitments but they have to rely on the kindness of their friends to help out.
Loving the fact the SL is doing the recipe prep and trials so Mumma can just be the star of the show.

Reactions: 22
Yo yo yo Emmy! Oops sorry, I mean Back Tits 👋🏻

Maybe the 400 bucks you saved on sheets you can spend on fixing your crappy front gates? ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok first time poster. I’ve come to the realisation that Emmylou has firmly gone to crazy town. Stumbled across this thread and the previous few since her mysterious hospital stay and I have to say they are giving me so much entertainment while sitting in hospital with my mil. Amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh today’s stories were awful.

Pretending to cancel meetings to go buy sheets.

Laying there like a queen on her sofa at the warehouse. Why couldn’t she do the drip at home?

She showed all of the empty racks that were once filled with stock so it’s not in use yet.

Then there’s more ugly faux fur jackets coming for winter.

The way she was saying she has “three little humans” to care for sounded a whole lot like what people have been commenting here. Just the way she phrased it seemed weird.

Making sure people see the kids really do live at her house for real by showing them in their rooms.

She’s such a grub. Rage watching her stories did me in. All 80 of them.

Reactions: 14
Mummies exhausted. what the hell from Lazy. I was their for my kids from day one , through divorce, high school and now helping them navigate there 20's. I having done this without paid help, without family close by. all whilst working full time jobs for 16 years. Yet you attend a warehouse and faff about for 3 hours after having meetings, oh sorry iv, nails, hair, shopping they are all part of a working day in your world but not for the rest of us. if you got paid for attendance you be lucky to earn 1 hours pay.

Reactions: 16
I blinked and a new thread appeared! In th screen shot of her crossing the road in the last thread hows the lady in the organe jumper lol! The universe is prividing for sure. And did she have 2 party size bags of cheesels in her hand!!! This is a gift!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh! So you got the sheets to do a shoutout to the beds you were gifted! To then roll into a shoutout after someone made beds up for you!? After not washing them!?

How she is exhausted after doing diddle duck is beyond me.
I reckon she's so lazy she buys new "gifted" sheets rathe than washing the old ones...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Last night I dreamt that I watched EmmyLou cross the road and fall flat on her face in the middle of the street.

I think I am spending too much time in these threads, but they - and she - really are the gift that just keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly thought she was getting an iron infusion and just tried to fancy it up, but no, she’s getting a vitamin infusion from a nut job who doesn’t have the ability to palpate a vein with a glove on, let alone any formal qualifications.

sounds legit.

I stand corrected, she’s an RN.
duck, what a disgrace.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I forgot that her squeaky mules were making me so angry. Squeak squeak every time she moves. Those ugly shoes don’t need more attention drawn to them!

Reactions: 11
So she gets new sheets and the girls get new sheets but poor Sage gets nothing?? How is that fair? I would rather buy all three kids new sheets and myself miss out. Just shows how selfish she is. Unless they #gifted her all the sheets and they had to be the pinkish ones.

Why on earth did she mention Michael Buble 5 times does it have to do with her Warner Music Collab??
So far this week it’s: (potentially - she’s a grifter I think everything is a freebie)
Free IV vitamin infusion (tagged)
Free sheets/quilt covers (tagged)
Free event tonight (tagged)
Free steak dinner last night (tagged/invited)
Free lashes (tagged)
Free nails (tagged)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.