Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm… so when I left her last she was complaining about the long night of parenting ahead of her. It went something like, picking the children up from school, taking them to sports, feeding them, bathing them, getting them to bed. All very normal parts of being a parent that seem completely foreign to Loo. I don’t remember any mention of a press wall though. Is that before or after bedtime stories? 🤔
She mentioned it like she forgot…oh and I’ve got this thing to go to 🥴

Reactions: 7
My stories are freezing but what is happening with the times? How was she at the MFWF 43 minutes ago (about 7:00pm) and 9 minutes ago she was in her kitchen? She wasn't even wearing that outfit with the collar today 🤷‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.47.43 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.47.51 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 7.48.04 pm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Really accomplished something by making it home in time to pick up her son as was no doubt pre arranged and drop him at his Dad's, no EL what you have done is partially attempt to be a parent albeit very little effort put in on your behalf

Reactions: 9
Ok so i am wayyyy behijd on here like since Tuesday and theres a whole new thread.

Anyway if any of you guys have the patience, can you please go and report her vitamin infusion posts for false information. I cannot believe the lady tried to claim it promotes cell regeneration. It absolutely categorically does not!
I am pharmaceutical medic (fancy term for drug biologist) and everything she said is a lie. EVERYTHING. Until now this is all a laugh but this is so dangerous the fact that she is touting such misinformation and is absolutely getting it for free but in true EL fashion is not tagging its an ad or gifted. I am beyond fuming. If she is low on white blood cells she should be on doses of filgrastim (gcsf) not a bullshit bag of vitamins that she is going to piss out. I bet she is talking through her ass when she says 'my doctor says its ok'.
My blood is boiling.

Anyway i will now go and read the last 15 pages of the last thread and 14 new ones here haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The fake forced interactions with those girls over the new sheets show that she has no maternal instincts whatsoever, you know what your girls would love EL a mother who is present in their lives, when they grow up they will realise the only interactions they had with you were for the gram when you were promoting free stuff.
And I kept on wondering why C hide when she first saw whoever was filming. Then she didn't want them filming her bedroom .It couldn't be the kids or her so it must of been Leah filming. Maybe she's at the house babysitting the kids. 😜

Reactions: 5
And I kept on wondering why C hide when she first saw whoever was filming. Then she didn't want them filming her bedroom .It couldn't be the kids or her so it must of been Leah filming. Maybe she's at the house babysitting the kids. 😜
It looked like Leah in the reflection of the period art above Emmylou's bed and also sitting awkwardly behind her bed head

Reactions: 4
Expensive pee
I wondered if it was a waste of money?? I only seem to see influencers all different types doing it or those overseas who have had Bali belly or similar. Cross that off the bucket list I think and stick to eating fruit and veggies

Reactions: 5
Ok so i am wayyyy behijd on here like since Tuesday and theres a whole new thread.

Anyway if any of you guys have the patience, can you please go and report her vitamin infusion posts for false information. I cannot believe the lady tried to claim it promotes cell regeneration. It absolutely categorically does not!
I am pharmaceutical medic (fancy term for drug biologist) and everything she said is a lie. EVERYTHING. Until now this is all a laugh but this is so dangerous the fact that she is touting such misinformation and is absolutely getting it for free but in true EL fashion is not tagging its an ad or gifted. I am beyond fuming. If she is low on white blood cells she should be on doses of filgrastim (gcsf) not a bullshit bag of vitamins that she is going to piss out. I bet she is talking through her ass when she says 'my doctor says its ok'.
My blood is boiling.

Anyway i will now go and read the last 15 pages of the last thread and 14 new ones here haha.
Done and done!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear I hope she doesnt try andctalk to Nigelka Lawson. That dress and those horrid shoes.

My blood is boiling.

Glad you weighed in on this topic. I am waiting to have scans and see my haematologist again. Yes lazy lou a real educated medical proffessional, so educated he no longer has Dr in fron of his name.

Holy crap she is giving Christian Hull fashion advice. Lookout brisbane

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes you heard it correctly Tattlers.

LL is going to the Suckling Pig Festival as a guest of Australian Pork!! You can't make this tit up.

Keep a look out over your shoulder LL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

My blood is boiling.

Thank you for this information I know there is a big crack down in “beauty bloggers” and influencers receiving compensation from vitamin companies like JL Health and all those powdered collagen that my doctor and “Botox doctor” say are absolutely useless and a waste of money but they have even included spf. Some beauty influencers are qualified and not just mum’s who like buying makeup but like EL people watch her getting this vitamin infusion and think it’s a good idea. It’s the power of social media. Bloody annoys me. Needs to be regulated. And yes you are supposed to disclose if gifted!! People can lose their whole page and following.

Reactions: 12
Wow so much to catch up on!!

Safe to say they’re no longer packing orders from the warehouse given how empty the racks are?

Sage looked like he refused to be filmed? Camellia needed new bed sheets because super mama accidentally bought her Minecraft instead of Roblox last time and Camellia was really upset. I’m glad she’s happy with the new ones! I specifically mentioned the girls dancing around in swimmers yesterday, and here’s poor little Vida again today. STOP EMMYLOU!!!! Please!!!

I guess Emmy is eating pork again now that she’s getting paid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Yes you heard it correctly Tattlers.

LL is going to the Suckling Pig Festival as a guest of Australian Pork!! You can't make this tit up.

Keep a look out over your shoulder LL.
lol 🐷
And again always refusing to recommend the free range/sow free stall options to educate the bogans! 😡

Reactions: 9
I wondered if it was a waste of money?? I only seem to see influencers all different types doing it or those overseas who have had Bali belly or similar. Cross that off the bucket list I think and stick to eating fruit and veggies
Not a doctor or health prof but basically my understanding is your body takes exactly what it needs… supplements aren’t absorbed or can be added to your body’s stores that way so it just gets filtered out. There’s no such thing as boosting your immune system. Dr Jen Gunter does a great podcast episode about it (Body Stuff). Dr Karl also explains collagen supplements don’t work either. That RN probably does it for the sweet cash and doesn’t GAF whether it works or not.

Reactions: 16
so did a little Googling of her symptoms… itchy rash, low white blood cells and abdominal swelling, this could be what she’s got and a lot of results for lukemia. I don’t actually think she has anything this serious. But she’s definetly baiting, posting from the hospital was completely unexessary, you’re right Emmy Lou boundaries are good so stop talking about it to gain sympathy, I think the psychological changes is an interesting symptom of the

3155260A-43AD-49FE-A9CC-5887D13A8D49.jpg

Reactions: 2
Definitely only filmed the house to prove she still lives there and the racks in the warehouse because someone mentioned it yesterday.
A blanched sausage and salad sandwich, a bowl of pasta and some pork for dinner plus the after dinner saladas. Gonna need some hardcore journaling to cancel out those calories! Can’t wait to see the beeeeeewwwwwdifulllll walk in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.