Emmylou MacCarthy #14 Fanging laps and scratching flaps who knows where the children are at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running around town for free meals..like a 20 year influencer with nothing else to do or anything interesting to say ..not a middle aged mother of 3! as they say in Muriels wedding.. "Have some dignity Muriel"!

At least the shallow young ones are authentically shallow and actually look good in what they wear/present/flog..Lazy Loo has nothing..not even the authenticity for her sad, sad followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one available to film our favourite celebrity coming out of her house this morning? The poor love had to do it herself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
God she looks rough this morning, very puffy under the eyes and doing the fake happy voice. Either she was on the turps last night, or she's been crying, or maybe both.
They looked like crying eyes to me!!

I so wish I was important enough to film myself leaving the house every morning.
I'm pretty boring though and leaving for work in fluro workwear isn't inspiring enough, I suppose.

Reactions: 13
Yes I know but you think that before showing them off like that the tags would have been swapped over to Zoe Moss ones. Unless they keep the Leoni tags.
The Zoe Moss website has a seperate section just for Leoni Linen. Not sure why she called them Zoe Moss culottes though when normally it’s “bewdiful Leoni luxury linen” 🤮✌🏻

Reactions: 5
Think about what you are going to say before you start filming

Reactions: 17
The Zoe Moss website has a seperate section just for Leoni Linen. Not sure why she called them Zoe Moss culottes though when normally it’s “bewdiful Leoni luxury linen” 🤮✌🏻
Because she literally has no idea what she is doing.

Now the selfish slugs 'puts a meeting off' to shop.

Honestly the entitlement on this bleep. People actually have schedules to follow!

Reactions: 11
"You're all bewdiful, you know, you know, for still you know, following me whilst I, you know, duck up everything in my life"

I must remember to delay my next important work meeting so I don't miss out on exciting myself over buying A SET OF bleeping SHEETS!

Who are the morons she's, YOU KNOW, dealing with?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you don't want people wondering what is wrong with you, stop bloody posting about it. Were the multiple stories from the hospital bed, then that faaaaarken voice, in the end necessary. You are a walking contradiction, narcissist, attention seeker.

Reactions: 18
"You're all bewdiful, you know, you know, for still you know, following me whilst I, you know, duck up everything in my life"

I must remember to delay my next important work meeting so I don't miss out on exciting myself over buying A SET OF bleeping SHEETS!

Who are the morons she's, YOU KNOW, dealing with?
Probably a phone call to Leah who is not with her today. Meetings are what proper workers do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she just buy sheets when the bedrooms were re-painted and the kids got new beds?

I went through her posts to find the new beds info and noticed that the last time she posted a photo of her kids was at Airlie Beach. The last 22 posts have just been photos of her. It actually stands out.

Any chance we're flinging open the doors to the warehouse today? Nothing happened yesterday despite out assurance.

Reactions: 6
LIKE there would be a meeting, YA KNOW.
It was probably UM, YA KNOW another UM self-indulgent, YA KNOW beauty UM appointment where UM again she pays, YA KNOW for someone to FUCKEN spend UM, YA KNOW time with her.

Reactions: 10
LIKE there would be a meeting, YA KNOW.
It was probably UM, YA KNOW another UM self-indulgent, YA KNOW beauty UM appointment where UM again she pays, YA KNOW for someone to FUCKEN spend UM, YA KNOW time with her.
A 'vitamin infusion' appointment today 🤦🏽‍♀️

No Warehouse. No work. More self care for the idiot.

Reactions: 11
Oh she admits she needs to set boundaries.... It's one think to say it lazylou, how about following up. We do not need to see you shopping, taking your child shopping. Real meetings with real employees do not wait for shopping. Oh thats right, 40yo influencer is not a real job.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.