Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s a fkn disgrace…yelling out obscenities and filming everyone at a party with children all around. Absolute fkn moronic slug! Fk lady, there’s a reason you’ve not had your big break and made it in TV land, and it sure as shit ain’t happening in the future. Stop filming everyone and everything like it’s your own personal TV show, your as fake as fk and we can all see it!

Reactions: 30

AMY$

VIP Member
I am almost 42 mother of 2 teenage boys. Can I imagine in any stratosphere laying on a lounge next to a 20 something fella. No I can not it's predatory at least

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The only person who loves Emmy, is Emmy.

Emmy will never change. She's a hard person to be with. From her spending, living habits, constantly filming herself. The list can go and on.

The only thing Emmy has in common with Aaron is that they don't want to work and avoid it as much as possible.

If and if she met someone. How will he fit into her house? Her crap is everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
I love that even the washing machine has had enough of those track pants. Probably on strike and refusing to wash anything she has worn for days on end. Wonder if the washing machine has "accidentally" eaten her pink g banger or pink bra as well? Haven't seen them for while 🤔😜

• Haha
My god she is feral!!!!! The language on the couch with Anthony and then screeching and invading the privacy of the birthday party!!! You can guarantee she didn’t ask permission to post stories. She’s is such a bitch! Yelling at the top of her lungs ‘Are these Aldi chips?’ FFS!!! Your happy place should be in your own house with your family - not standing over a buffet holding someone else’s baby!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The thing to comfort yourselves with though is, simply, she is NOT HAPPY.
She isn't, she pretends to be with her constant giggling and squawking but she isn't. It's bloody obvious.
Think back to the photo of her in King Babe's forgotten pjs. She was soft and happy there, I almost ALMOST felt sorry for her.
But I don't, because she is a horrible mother to three sweet children.
Wonder where those pjs are?

View media item 3551

• Haha

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Quick fezzas rush out to Woollies and grab your epsom salts with magnesium chlorine. It's chloride you imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 29

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
This mornings ramblings: “I’ve come earlier today, it’s not that I’ve come early, I come at the same time each week” gees delete that and start again.

• Haha
It’s so weird she doesn’t have a decent machine with three kids. Or a dryer in Melbourne?! How can you spend so much on clothes but not basic shit like that. Also I’m of a similar age group, white goods are exciting in this era 😂
She needs to embrace her life already and act her age.
We just renovated our laundry and one of my most exciting things was having my new washer and dryer built in on the floor next to each other! 😂😂 The buttons are pretty and the beeps are pretty! 😍 She’s missing out……..🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
Fezzas I’ve just been advised this from Anthony and as you can see he’s very unhappy she showed up in sequins and the clodhoppers 😥
IMG_9777.jpeg

• Haha

Shade. And you?

I put it down to being a menopausal impulsive woman. Years ago when I first started following our girl, I strongly suggested to my friend that had a clothing company to get Emmy on board as an ambassador.

My friend had the sense and foresight to ignore me.

And so, I have self-icked.

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Congrats Michy, cracker title !

Guys, please beware if you go to watch the super big moon tonight, don’t get it confused with Emmylous face.
I wonder if she’s on a steroid, it is renowned for moon face side effects

• Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
She’s really ramping up the tagging of new stores at the market recently. Trying to be the face of markets, darl try promoting Luna Park you’ve got the face for it.
Those handbags look hideous and cheap.
Great idea to take Camelia to the chemist warehouse day - an extra two hands to carry bags of free shit home.

• Haha