Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

exflighty

VIP Member
ā€œCome join me on studio 10 for the new Zoe moss collection and watch it all unravel as we goā€

much presenter. Much vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Sad fuck out for breakfast with her kids on Fatherā€™s Day and sheā€™s on her phone talking about what sheā€™s going to have to eat later on. She canā€™t just be in the moment and enjoy her family because sheā€™s trying so hard to convince us all her life is so bewdiful, gawjus & awesome - giggle, giggle scrunch scrunch.

Michy02

VIP Member
I forgot to comment yesterday about C being super exited to buy/try Hismile. Itā€™s a brand that sells toothpaste and teeth whitening products.

My child is younger but at her age are kids wanting teeth whitening products? šŸ˜³ Iā€™d be concerned if my child was worried about this.

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
This bitch needs therapy. Cooking food by herself gives her butt tingles? I stand by my theory that food is what gets her off. Eating it, fingering it, touching it, preparing it and thinking about it is her drug!

• Sick

gemmagucci

VIP Member
This is the second hand washer that broke and her and the grinning idiot repaired it watching YouTube videos.

Did she say she washed a doona in thereā€¦ how? It looks like 4.5kg washer.
Prioritiesā€¦ clearly things like washers, dryers, microwave, coffee machine for ease of life doesnā€™t interest her.

• Haha

Wot Now?

The thing to comfort yourselves with though is, simply, she is NOT HAPPY.
She isn't, she pretends to be with her constant giggling and squawking but she isn't. It's bloody obvious.
Think back to the photo of her in King Babe's forgotten pjs. She was soft and happy there, I almost ALMOST felt sorry for her.
But I don't, because she is a horrible mother to three sweet children.

Broken_vase

You can practically smell those two grots through the screen- stale ciggies, bad breath and body odour. They look like they could benefit from some detergent and a blast with a high pressure hose .
Interesting dynamic between the pair of them, passive aggressive frenemies. The swearing and flipping the bird is actually kind of disturbing from so called adults.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
That big bloated pig head & piggy pig darting eyes when it was consuming the ā€˜creamyā€™ chocolate with the orgasmic pig screaming, nearly sent me to the smash room again.
šŸ·šŸ½šŸ·šŸ½šŸ–šŸ“£
And at the end her asking about 'The sugar number' HAHAHA maaaaate get over yourself. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Her jaw today!? Must have double dumped Duromine again.
---
This absolute pig has got to stop grabbing her cooch. It's revolting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HumptyDumptyLou

I reckon sheā€™s gone to ground because of the fraud claim posted last week. Sheā€™d have seen the s/shots here and figured that if she goes quiet for a while by the time she gets back to posting in real time everyone will have forgotten. Plus some of her true followers will do the ā€œare you ok?ā€ and ā€œwe miss youā€ bollocks.
Edit to add: by fraud claim, I meant the blind item posted on Influencer Tea where someone went to Vegas and lost something like $12k to a potential love interest

• Haha

Broken_vase

Happy Birthday little one, hereā€™s a box of Chemist Warehouse freebies that you can share with everyone. Donā€™t mind me as I fondle dinner, invade your privacy by filming your birthday for my public Insta and generally make your special occasion about myself.
Is she drunk tonight? Or just more obnoxious than usual?

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
Control freak. The kids can work out where to write on the card.
Also, just say ALove's a vegan one more time for those of us in the cheap seats Emmy. There are obviously some deep seated issues about that topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
The way she wilfully refuses to upgrade things like her washing machine infuriates me. It would make life so much easier having a bigger machine that hasnā€™t been patched together the last 10 years but itā€™s not a fun purchase so why would she buy it? It canā€™t be because of the cost, mid range washers would be doable if you add up all she spends on shit.

Iā€™ll concede on the microwave, theyā€™re not for everyone and her kitchen really is small (and cluttered) so whatever but a decent washing machine would benefit the whole house but she just doesnā€™t want to.
Spot on. It's $1k for a 10kg washing machine. She's spent that much on clothes that don't fit.

She does have have spot in her kitchen (above the rice cooker) for a microwave. But it's full of crap.

Oxtail_spew

I was in heaven when I thought we needed to replace our fridge. I love a good white good upgrade! Unfortunately it pulled through and still works.
---

I wish my machine sang a song :ROFLMAO: All I get is an infuriating and relentless beep that while it drives me crazy I still wonā€™t get the washing out straight away because no one tells me what to do:ROFLMAO:
My machine is called Seamus because it plays a little Irish jig when itā€™s finished šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
Jesus who has time for a spray tan and wax on a Monday? for what? she gets waxed more than anything I know,must be a virtual scrubland and swamp down there...

• Haha
  • Sick