Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone please incorporate tamborine butt tingles in the next thread name ??
---
Is that the first time she has seen frozen sweet potato fries? She was embarrassing. I really shouldn't watch her stories when I wake up in the morning. Just gets me irritated. And I wonder where Vida was? Forgotten as usual.
Then someone asked where C was and she was like "I don't know" "oh yeh her eyes are stinging so she is in the back" then keeps crapping on... ummm if your kid is having issues with her eyes in a strange persons house, wouldn't you be with her, helping her with her eyes and not talking about cake... the priorities of this woman continues to shock me somehow?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Aaron gets back late last night and Emmy dumps the kids on him. Then calls Aaron at 7:30am (which would be 5:30am WA time as Aaron's most.likely on that time) to drag them all our to breakfast.

And the sit there and talk about chicken wings. So rude, put your phone down.

At least the kids looked happy.View attachment 2422418
Fuck off to your hovel and eat your feelings you selfish, ignorant, overgrown toddler.

Also, the only thing limp dicke has going for him is that he appears to be a caring father bc FFS grow some balls and make Fathers Day a NOT FOR THE GRAM DAY! She must be paying him….with her hairy chequebook 🫣
IMG_2571.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Lou Lou looking stunning at Chemist Warehouse.
#collab @emmygluewho
IMG_2716.jpeg

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
---
@Pollie your thread title is in the box seat!

Just a suggestion for a slight change if you win (no drama, it’s just an idea bearing in mind keeping her nether regions part of the thread title 😂😅 but your choice 😂😅):

#98 Went to Vegas to get her labia slammed but we all found out she just got scammed.
IMG_2717.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
The place was so chill and def not wanting this loud mouth slug that was only there because all of the spotlight was on actual popular influencers on the 1st day, she felt the need to take over the last day, SO obvious!!
The event did NOT need her there, was doing great on its own!! She made it cringy and awkward!! And it was a day for the public, not to have her there being a mental patient!!
The presenters of the products there were all in white coats, hence the need for this sow to don one!! Ugh!! And the fact it was for the public and the $$$ paid by the public was for charity, really stings!! As I was there with 3 other people that paid for the 90 min session! A charity close to my heart as my aunt and sister both have gone thru Breast Cancer!!
Only to see her tromping in as we were leaving with 6 freeloaders, getting waved in at the door. #chemistwarehouse cancel her!

She literally made a fool and a mockery out of herself and showed her greedy guts! Literally!!

THE FACT EMMYLOU NEVER MENTIONED IT YESTERDAY, NOT EVEN ONCE ABOUT BREAST CANCER, TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!
IMG_8416.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

lousgunt

Prepare yourself for a week of crop tops fezzas, it's going to be a warm and sunny week in Melbourne. Maybe we will even get some bombies at the aquatic center!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Then you add the swearing and talking about your period, it’s just so off.
It’s so crass, I messaged Chemist Warehouse her story with Anthony of her laying prostrate on the couch swearing her head off and told them how disgusted I was she had any connection to their brand and given she turned up for a second day of freebies with 6 people in tow, well, it’s just unethical and in poor taste for the genuine people that attended in good faith to donate their money to breast cancer research! Probably won’t even get read but thought I’d contact them for what it’s worth!
---
My guess would be she’s airing her sweaty ball sack
She seems like she’s pissed, oh, I almost forgot, she doesn’t drink though right 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Lady gets to airport early and buys a coffee!!

Who da fuk cares?

Imagine thinking this is so important that you get your iPhone out and tell anyone but your mum/sister 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PalmSizedSteak

and don't forget she carried on because she got to have the cinnamon scroll she has been waiting 12 months for, guys. Delicately cutting it up while repeating 'it's such a treat, such a treat'

Such. A. Treat.

Spare me

• Haha
Reactions: 31

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Her vegan obsession is real.
I don’t think her teeny little pea-sized brain can compute why someone would opt to be vegan and she grapples with it.

It’s just a cake EmmyDimWit. Not a vegan cake from the vegan bakery for the vegan.
Just a cake.
Everyone knows he’s vegan. No one cares. Except you - you *really* care. Not all of us consume half a baby cow for breakfast.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
My fave is the segsy salute at the end 🤭🫡
why is she dancing like this? This is a professional production staring a very prominent actor, not a circus. How ignorant and embarrassing.
Also when asked what she knows about the play she says “I know it’s amazing, oh and it’s iconic as well” AKA “I’ve done zero research, but I know iconic is a big clever word”

I’ve said it before but honestly when will this asshole be cancelled.

• Heart
  • Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Look at that ass trying to police how big a piece of cake everyone gets! That's a tiny cake. A group of five of us would finish that whole thing but then we're "fat Americans." She is such a control freak.

• Haha
The naked shower shot is definitely meant to be a “subtle” show for us that there’s a new man on the scene 🥱
---
My camera roll is all shots of the kids. Have to remind myself to jump in an occasional selfie or ask my husband to take a photo on special occasions. Why is she so obsessed with photos and videos of herself? And then constantly watching them all back to cut into these self indulgent reels?!? WHY!?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

hotpussy

VIP Member
The place was so chill and def not wanting this loud mouth slug that was only there because all of the spotlight was on actual popular influencers on the 1st day, she felt the need to take over the last day, SO obvious!!
The event did NOT need her there, was doing great on its own!! She made it cringy and awkward!! And it was a day for the public, not to have her there being a mental patient!!
The presenters of the products there were all in white coats, hence the need for this sow to don one!! Ugh!! And the fact it was for the public and the $$$ paid by the public was for charity, really stings!! As I was there with 3 other people that paid for the 90 min session! A charity close to my heart as my aunt and sister both have gone thru Breast Cancer!!
Only to see her tromping in as we were leaving with 6 freeloaders, getting waved in at the door. #chemistwarehouse cancel her!

She literally made a fool and a mockery out of herself and showed her greedy guts! Literally!!

THE FACT EMMYLOU NEVER MENTIONED IT YESTERDAY, NOT EVEN ONCE ABOUT BREAST CANCER, TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HER!
View attachment 2436006
Owners of Chemist warehouse are are multi millionaires and can find their own donations to charity.. fuck off asking the public to do this. If this was Gina Rinehart she would be torn to shreds for asking for donations!
---
Owners of Chemist warehouse are are multi millionaires and can find their own donations to charity.. fuck off asking the public to do this. If this was Gina Rinehart she would be torn to shreds for asking for donations!
Also don’t forget chemist Warehouse are claiming your charity donation as a tax deductible donation not you! I’m sick of these fucking corporates playing the public and I see it all the time in my work..

• Angry
  • Heart