EmmyLou Loves Thread #97 From pots & pans to Only Fans! In her lacy lawngere, flaps on full display 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats Michy, cracker title !

Guys, please beware if you go to watch the super big moon tonight, don’t get it confused with Emmylous face.
I wonder if she’s on a steroid, it is renowned for moon face side effects

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Michyyyyyy 🏆👏🏼
Congrats on another classic thread title! #96 Clit, #97 Flaps….#98 Labia??

All you fezzas best be giving up your cinnamon rolls or lattes and buying yourself a pen from these Super Cute ADF servicemen - Corporal Maddog and Captain T Cat
IMG_2531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
STFU GuruLou. Don’t try and talk up yourself and your tit parenting. We have long memories about you leaving your kids for two weeks to chase some 🍆 in the US. And how many times have you left them with babysitters to go to expensive restaurants and AfroBeats??? You think you’re a Saint because your ex has gone on a trip and you have to look after them 24/7. THAT’S WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO. It’s called PARENTING. 😡😡😡😡 it should not require constant validation!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Congratulations & thank you @Michy02
---
STFU GuruLou. Don’t try and talk up yourself and your tit parenting. We have long memories about you leaving your kids for two weeks to chase some 🍆 in the US. And how many times have you left them with babysitters to go to expensive restaurants and AfroBeats??? You think you’re a Saint because your ex has gone on a trip and you have to look after them 24/7. THAT’S WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO. It’s called PARENTING. 😡😡😡😡 it should not require constant validation!!!!!
And let’s not forget she barely had the children for the entire summer just gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does this witch EVER shut up, non stop drivel coming out of her gob? I bet she even talks in her sleep.
I'm no chef but even my worst cooking failures look better than her slop.

Reactions: 19
Ok I confess the title originally said “sitting on her butt all day” but I had some help with the flaps on display part 😂 I thought the Fezzas would find it funnier 🙊
---
Michyyyyyy 🏆👏🏼

All you fezzas best be giving up your cinnamon rolls or lattes and buying yourself a pen from these Super Cute ADF servicemen - Corporal Maddog and Captain T CatView attachment 2415999
Don’t give me any ideas!! 💡
IMG_9554.jpeg
IMG_9555.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Michyyyyyy 🏆👏🏼

All you fezzas best be giving up your cinnamon rolls or lattes and buying yourself a pen from these Super Cute ADF servicemen - Corporal Maddog and Captain T CatView attachment 2415999
#98: Labia Lou, oxtail stew, by 1000 posts, who knows what she’ll do

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was she an absolute bore again on studio 10, I has not seen any recap of the footage yet! Good to see she’s trying a pony tail for a change, even if it makes her moon face even rounder.

Reactions: 6
What a bunch of drivel comes out of that big face. I had to skip right on thru....she just doesn't shut up.

Reactions: 12
She is certainly not a fun mom let the children write where and how they want on their Dad’s card it’s no about you AmyLou.

Reactions: 13
Control freak. The kids can work out where to write on the card.
Also, just say ALove's a vegan one more time for those of us in the cheap seats Emmy. There are obviously some deep seated issues about that topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Control freak. The kids can work out where to write on the card.
Also, just say ALove's a vegan one more time for those of us in the cheap seats Emmy. There are obviously some deep seated issues about that topic.
I’ve never heard anyone described by the food they eat (or don’t eat) as much as how Emmy talks about Aaron. Dude has a name. I don’t hear anyone going around calling her ‘the carnivore’…..she’s so disrespectful!! I wonder how much of that played a part in their split 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Emmy really needs to see someone. She's still holding a grudge that Aaron left her. Moved out and is now on holiday on the other side of the country.

As for the card, why share it? Let the kids write in THEIR Dad's card. Has Emmy sent one to her own Dad?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.