Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why is she always groping her groin? Iā€™ve never in my whole life seen another person so this with such regularity?

Reactions: 28

Buttercup725

VIP Member
I forget, what does it mean when she scratches her nose over and over again? Sage looks even more miserable than ever, even his father can't get him to smile. I really don't think he can stand his mother. And the 8 year old acts like she is 4. I wonder if it is for attention. Probably.

And why the hell does she sit there talking to us about what she is going to make to pig out on tonight? While her family is there and they are supposed to be having a family breakfast? She is so rude.

• Heart

Buttercup725

VIP Member
All the manic giggling is so over the top and then telling us how she teared up watching Sage play.... who is this performance art for? It is very curious.

• Haha
  • Angry

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
I just rewatched the post with Anthony - she is off her chops. Sheā€™s either completely intoxicated or old mate Anthony has brought around some baggies

• Haha

Broken_vase

Only Amy would go to The State Library and
film with a sexy, sultry voice šŸ™„ Iā€™m surprised she wasnā€™t filming herself fondling books with her Bailey Nelsonā€™s on.
Wasnā€™t there a time a while back when she was carrying a novel with her for a few weeks, like it was a prop for ā€˜intellectual Amyā€™. The book always looked like it was brand new, straight off a shelf and then it mysteriously disappeared, never to be mentioned again.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
The nieces are so pretty, they look so much like sally Sue. I think they were smirking and I felt slightly sorry off Amy Lou.
Iā€™ll see myself out.
How is it she has two half-siblings and two full siblings and she and The Children show no resemblance anyone??

I'm looking at you Phuong MacCarthy šŸ‘€šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Hold up - what's gone wrong for MLM extraordinaire Alove in WA? Is he back early?

The night before he was heading off on his Emmylou break for two weeks, the kids wrapped and gave him his presents as he wasn't going to be home for Father's Day. EmmyHustlerLou was making him show off his new jacket for the 'gram

Did I dream that?
Wasnā€™t that his birthday, ages ago? šŸ¤”
---
I found Emmylouā€™s chain! When is the dress up party? Iā€™m ready!!
EB302AC5-AC12-4F1D-BE9C-5AA49336CF17.jpeg

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Teacher to Sage: Why are you taking a day off school.
Sage to teacher: Mum's dragging me around some beauty exhibition so she can grift more free shit.

• Haha

Broken_vase

Seriously Amy, sometimes less is more and not everything needs to be filmed for the ā€˜gram. Sitting in yesterdays clothes with ā€˜bubsā€™ and fishing your trackie daks out of the washing machine with a pair of tongs is probably one of the lowlights of this weekend (and thereā€™s been a few). I do give you credit for not calling up the grinning idiot to come over and save the day but letā€™s face it, itā€™s probably because you donā€™t want those pesky kids interrupting your day.

• Haha

ChunkyCustard

Michyyyyyy šŸ†šŸ‘šŸ¼
Congrats on another classic thread title! #96 Clit, #97 Flapsā€¦.#98 Labia??

All you fezzas best be giving up your cinnamon rolls or lattes and buying yourself a pen from these Super Cute ADF servicemen - Corporal Maddog and Captain T CatView attachment 2415999
#98: Labia Lou, oxtail stew, by 1000 posts, who knows what sheā€™ll do

šŸ˜‚

• Haha

vikingjan

Chatty Member
This lying slug reckons ā€œfeelingsmoothā€ have been doing model call-outs on their socials to try out new treatments . There is no mention of this on either their Facebook or Instagram pages. Nasty beady eyed grifting cow willing to lie bare faced to her followers.

• Angry
  • Wow

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I hate myself for hoping this is true. But then I think about how much money she made from those fucking pointless light stims, and my conscience rests. The scammer got scammed. Suck shit.

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I sorta feel like this is the kind of event that has she not taken Camellia to there wouldā€™ve been a chorus of people calling her selfish and saying how much Camellia wouldā€™ve loved it. At least the little thing was properly dressed and smiling today. A nice little outing with mum wouldā€™ve been a welcome change from Amy being off chasing dick, dancing on piers, leaving them at home to attend the opening of an envelope etc.

That said, Amy is the most annoying fuckface of all time and I wouldā€™ve hated to be anywhere near that chemist warehouse place today while she was hollering, screeching, doing her serious face and presenter voice, with her jaw in a different postcode. Sheā€™s the worst.

Bit Bloated

I just about died seeing LumpyLoser running full pelt on the treadmill, itā€™s brought me back. The way you can tell she was giving it her all and slowed towards the end as she reached out for support šŸ’€ I give it another two gym stories before we never hear about it again, sheā€™ll go to a fat camp before summer hits to gain .8kg from her beginning weight and claim sheā€™s lost 89,990kg.

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Is PicassoLou she pointing out that she walks past the art at the Airport every week because she attended the Bromley Exhibition and now thinks she is an art connoisseur. šŸ¤£

By god she is a sad sack of nothing.

• Haha