Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken_vase

If you have a tingle in your butt Amy, it’s probably worms. Your mates at Chem Warehouse have something for them and it’s chocolate flavoured. You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Michyyyyyy đŸ†đŸ‘đŸŒ
Congrats on another classic thread title! #96 Clit, #97 Flaps
.#98 Labia??

All you fezzas best be giving up your cinnamon rolls or lattes and buying yourself a pen from these Super Cute ADF servicemen - Corporal Maddog and Captain T Cat
IMG_2531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I need to say this
.. her excitement, screeching and vag-grabbing over her new Kobe shirt makes me sick. The man died, tragically, with his CHILD and 7 other people, only a few years ago. Maybe it’s just me being overly sensitive, but for fuck’s sake, smiling and carrying on about your new shirt with his image on it, just feels so gross to me.

Imagine if that was any other person whose life was cut short in such a devastating way? Would you seriously go “ooooooooh look at my new shirt
 I frickennnnnn love it” and it’s got a dead person on it. Vile bitch.

IMG_5810.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 41

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
“Mumma this
. Mumma that
.”. đŸ„Ž I have kids, and have NEVER referred to myself in the third person as “Mumma”. Makes my skin crawl. Imagine her in the bedroom (sorry)
.. “Mumma is so hot and horny
.. Mumma wants to hop on top
..”

Don’t worry, I know where the door is

đŸšȘđŸƒâ€â™€ïž

• Haha
  • Sick

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Nothing screams 'I'm enjoying this moment in life right now' more than old videos where she wasn't as fat as she is now.

• Haha

Broken_vase

Amy looks absolutely rattled, the eyes are darting everywhere because she has absolutely no idea what just unfolded on that stage tonight. Trying to say so much about the play but saying absolutely nothing.
Time to head home love, take a curry out of the freezer, lie back on the couch and scroll Insta for some inspo quotes. You’ll dumb down again in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

makeitstop

VIP Member
Wow finally after attending 50 thousand event/movie opening nights her dream has finally come true the media have noticed her, nope it’s her reposting what she posted on Zoe Moss. đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Attachments

• Haha

gossiping_kel

Imagine sitting there making a reel choosing your favourite pics and videos of YOURSELF when you're mid 40s....I honestly couldn't think of anything more cringeworthy đŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Heart

vikingjan

Chatty Member
That display of her sitting on couch with Anthony and saying the F..ck word about 6 times in 30seconds and talking about her periods just left me speechless. I’m no prude & we all swear in front of partners in own home but to actually film and broadcast publicly & have her children & parents have to witness says it all about this crude, sad disgusting slug. Absolutely no thoughts given as to how her behaviour affects others.

Reactions: 39

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Sorry guize, I’ve been absent, off traipsing the stage. Had a bit of a shindig in Melbourne the other night, some fucken sparkly beach ball in the front row kept waving at me, reckons we’re mates or something.

In all seriousness, I stopped paying attention to this cunt ages ago, she is such a drainer. So I get my fill on her antics from here, but with its own special dose of realism, snark & camaraderie and I fucken love it. Even more than a beach ball loves a CW freebie. So can I just say a very big thank you to our little ELL tattling community, you are all legends.

PS - was tempted to suggest a mass purchase of those plastic ELL chains that someone posted pages back - to recognise each other in the wild, so to speak. Maybe to celebrate the ELL centenary of posts??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

HumptyDumptyLou

She really lives like we used to pre-kids, mortgage, etc, like a person in their 20’s with no responsibilities other than doing whatever the fuck they want.
Today she’s dropped her kids off somewhere or picked them up, I couldn’t be arsed to pay much attention to her stories TBH, then picked up some essentials for her reindeer curry, cooked said curry, ate the fucker, had a nap and watched TWO movies before putting some lippy on and going out to the movies.
That’s not what anyone I know in their 40’s with three kids does on the weekend. Where’s the cleaning, catching up with washing, food shopping etc etc for next week?
The flipside is that she has no friends and even Bubs has vanished so she’s probably sitting in the cinema in her own.

Reactions: 37

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
I understand the hype of Father’s Day. I didn’t have a dsd growing up, only had one parent as he left us for another woman and got her pregnant before I was born. What a cunt he is. Anyway, today is Father’s Day. It’s all about Aaron. Aaron would have loved to make pancakes at home with blueberries and strawberries and budder on top - why? Because he gets to enjoy his time with the kids. This morning I made Nutella pancakes for my boyfriend and I and it was easy as chips. (That’s nagi for the recipe on her website). Emmylou, I don’t think you understand that you are not wanted in Aaron’s space. Even if you ask him “oh the fezzas say you don’t want me in your space or the fezzas say I shoul not invade your day with the kids on Father’s Day” ofcourse he is going to say “nah their wrong all good” because how can he say “well they are right
?” Without you blowing up at him and having him risk his kids for his truthful answers. Emmylou you haven’t created a healthy space for Aaron and the kids and you haven’t created a healthy space for yourself either. You need to let them grow their independence and let them enjoy life as they wish. Also, please start to cater for Aaron. It isn’t hard to google vegan friendly meals” and adding it one or two dishes to the menu. I do it all the time in my family and friends group. It isn’t complicated and it’s actually really nice dishes when you create them. What a bitch you are.

• Heart
I’m just gonna stand up a bit for Camellia here - I think she would have absolutely loved today! I think she would have loved the one on one time with her Mum (even though it had to be on camera) - I think she would have loved the make up (because she would wear some for her dance concerts, gymnastics comps etc) and also because I think she’s a bit more mature than the average 10 year old - because she has to be with an immature adult around like her Mum. So I’m not begrudging her a day off school - I hope she had a lovely day đŸ„°

• Heart

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
Her in that white jacket remind me of when I would wear my dad's jacket after weddings, when I was 10, and they would be 10000 times too big

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
I’m seriously dying to know who knew this and how!!! So many questions as well. I don’t know we’ll ever have the answers though đŸ˜©đŸ˜©đŸ˜©
We got ourselves a whodunit situation going on here, who could it be?

SueLyn who was jealous she saw him first but couldn’t afford the airfare to Vegas.

Alove for revenge added the ‘isn’t impressed‘ to try and throw us off track.

Holly (niece) because like us she thinks her aunt is a clown and finds it’s hilarious.

Charlotte you can’t sit with us Lou as she is tired of being called her friend.

Brad cause he really is a double agent.

Polly who is sick of sitting at the dining table and carrying the load.

Lia who has had enough of seeing and filming all that blubber.

Anthony because even though she made him a cake she ain’t never made him the oxtail.

Who else is part of the inner sanctum?

• Haha