Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wannabealove

Guys, I’ve been blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️ I finally had enough and told her what I thought!
what’s the page where I can have a looksey?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

AJAYA

VIP Member
Shes tried to do that tiktok hack with the hair tie up the arms to kinda scrunch the blazer arms up and hold them up. Lol hasnt worked and she looks like a fool l with a hair tie half way up her arm
She looks like someone's sad old aunty who has too much to drink at the local RSL

• Haha
Reactions: 35

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
These things shouldnt even go to influencers. They should be donated to St Kilda Mums, Op Shops or people who are in need. These influencers have everything, they go to facials, they get their makeup done. Blow wave, a tan - you get it. They do it all without Chemist Warehouse. People i in need would love to be gifted, pampered and have a good time. Just doing make up would make them happy, having something with samples they can use, is realy cool for them. So why cant Chemist Warehouse look at the market better. Do a Free Opening for St Kilda Mums or put an application out there for them to know they are happy to join. People in need, mums who want to be pampered but have no money would appreciate this a lot more than some grotlou who gets this on the regular.

• Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Her jaw swing while laying on the couch was so bad it actually impacted her ability to close her mouth and form coherent words. What the FUCK does she take that does that coz I swear the last time I saw someone largely incoherent coz their jaw was wobbling so hard and they were screechingly calling their friends motherfucker we’d be double dropping Red Mitsubishis on Chapel St 😳😳

• Haha

Mea Culpa

STFU GuruLou. Don’t try and talk up yourself and your tit parenting. We have long memories about you leaving your kids for two weeks to chase some 🍆 in the US. And how many times have you left them with babysitters to go to expensive restaurants and AfroBeats??? You think you’re a Saint because your ex has gone on a trip and you have to look after them 24/7. THAT’S WHAT MOST PEOPLE DO. It’s called PARENTING. 😡😡😡😡 it should not require constant validation!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
My fave is the segsy salute at the end 🤭🫡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
These two dipshits are probably holed up in The Hovel somewhere full of regret after a curry induced night of content creation for OF….
IMG_2751.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
GordonRamsayLou is batshit tonight.

YOU’VE GOTTA CHECK OUT THIS FOOD! IT’S CRAZYYYY!!!!! IT’S CRAZY!

chips
Bbq meat
10 kilos of wings
---

GirdonRamsayLou: ‘I’m going to let you in on a little secret, that Tamara just shared with me’

Yells out across a packed room ‘HEY ARE THESE SWEET POTATO CHIPS FROM ALDI? FUCK THEY ARE SO GOOD!’

She literally just told you they were from Aldi before you started filming you psychopath.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
It seems we’re all very angry and completely over her bullshit today. So I’m posting this to lighten the mood. Don’t let this cunt ruin ya Saturday. ✌

View attachment 2436112
The day hairdresser Ken-oath* did her dirty will go down in history as one of my fave Mumma moments. That and the Dirty DJ’s AmyLou shoutout 📣💃🏾
*not his real name
In honour, I’ll change my avatar for 24 hours 🫡
---
And these poor people whom house she invades and films their baby and family, she’s only there for the free meat buffet feed!
This screenshot really lifted my mood 😝😝😝😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
🧐 sumthin startin with ‘ch’….
*chicken wings
*chicken wrap
*chicken curry
*chicken samich