Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
#98. Went to Vegas thinking sheā€™d get slammed but we all found out she just got scammed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Oxtail_spew

Hey Fezzas, whilst we are waiting for the giant toddler to resurface and ā€œentertainā€ us, I thought I would let you know I got my results and my breast lump is a non-cancerous tumour. So this Fezza is gonna be just fine. Now to get through surgery for something completely unrelated on Thursday, canā€™t wait to watch her flounder on the couch from my hospital bed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 81

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
It seems weā€™re all very angry and completely over her bullshit today. So Iā€™m posting this to lighten the mood. Donā€™t let this cunt ruin ya Saturday. āœŒ

IMG_5877.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Oxtail_spew

And just like that, Anthony magically appears!! And she dribbles some nonsense about it being a WEEK! Fuck me. Come do my job. Work stupid hours and travel hundreds of kms in the car and come back and tell me itā€™s been a week! I left home at 7, drove to the city and around and back home regional Vic, then did an hour and a half volunteer shift in my role I serve the community in. Thatā€™s on top of the hundreds of kms I did this week and being tested for cancer. and what did I get for free this week? An umbrella and a mammogram. Thatā€™s it. And thatā€™s a bonus!! Because I live in the real world!! Ooofftt. Sorry. She pushed all my buttons this week. Iā€™ll show myself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Because sheā€™s done it for so long they seem to think itā€™s normal but it should not be lost how utterly fucking bizarre it is to sit in a cafe with your children and their father, on a day dedicated to celebrating him, and talk into your phone about your plans for the rest of the day. Especially when you detail that your plans for the rest of the day include mostly being by yourself and this entire ā€˜updateā€™ to camera couldā€™ve been filmed while alone, in private. In those circumstances thereā€™s not a single thing she can say to justify her actions except that sheā€™s socially inept, aware that none of her children nor Aaron wanted to engage with her at breakfast, and her pathological need for attention and gratification is so all consuming it can never be shelved, not even for 30 minutes. Sheā€™s unwell. A cunt no doubt, but has created this absolute reliance on her make believe Instagram world and itā€™s legitimately sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

makeitstop

VIP Member
A scammer has scammed a scammer and the ex of the scammed also a scammer is upset, this family is truly the gift that keeps on giving. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bit Bloated

You know what is the funniest thing about this clown? Deep down, she yearns to be something she will never be, by virtue of a combination of her body shape and how she looks, her immaturity, her lack of class, and her lack of education, she will never ever be the woman she so desperately wishes she could be. The effortlessly gorgeous, slinky, delicate, graceful and elegant woman she thinks she is. She will always be a stocky, classless, bogan root, and whomever she is with, no matter how happy they are, she will always catch her significant other stealing glances at the women who truly captivate a space and the eye, and it will crush her every single time. She is the epitome of cute at best, never hot, never stunning, never beautiful, never-mind intelligence and decorum. It makes me smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Good Morning Fezzas!!!

Old
Mate just turned up with Sagey and all the nieces, and some randoms, allll the freeebies again!!

NO influencers were here today!!! She is purely here to get free shit!!

IMG_8378.jpeg
IMG_8377.jpeg
IMG_8376.jpeg
IMG_8375.jpeg
IMG_8373.jpeg
IMG_8366.jpeg
IMG_8364.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43