EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! šŸ—šŸ„©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her & both of The Children look unfit & unhealthy & for Christ sake buy those kids some decent clothes to wear out or get their 'good' gear from Lumpy woo woo Love's flat.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
OMG Luc Longley in middle earth with Bilbo Baglady ā˜ 

Move over Larsa! Emmylardarsa is after yoā€™ man. ā›¹ļøā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She fucken lives inner city hangs around the city and has no idea the Grand Final is on.

Oh thatā€™s right sheā€™s so far up her own arse she has no idea whatā€™s going on in the world. Even if youā€™re not interested most Melbournians will be doing something GF day whether itā€™s attending a bbq catching up with mates at a bar for drinks and to watch the game. But Emmy has no friends so she can have the South Melb market all to herself in the afternoon

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She reminds me of all the chicks into the F1 because of drive to survive. Her kid plays b-ball, she roots some D grade b-ball players and now she knows everything about the sport since it's invention.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me either! She looks like a bloody garden gnome!
Keg on stumpy bulbous white legs, that swimming is going to play havoc with your spray tan regime Bbal Lou, you are such a sad pathetic fan girl who knows nothing about Bā€™ball, get to back to your oxtail eating festering couch in your rented hovel!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The pair of them not giving a flying fuckkkkk about her weird giggle/flirt 'Hiiii, I'm Emmy Lou *flutter eyes*'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, sheā€™s at a good height for them šŸ˜±

sorry, just 14 year old me sniggering away over here
I believe the term my cousins would use over 20 years ago that still makes me cringe is walking head jobšŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®. She wishes that mouth is for food and food only her one true lovešŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This is why she gets her 10 year old child to film her. What is she SOOO excited for? Meeting sporting celebrities sheā€™s probably never even heard of before a few days ago šŸ¤® Can she gift these tickets?? Would be a nice thing to offer them to her communidity (never going to happen)
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0344.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.