EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t jagger and stone for the younger folk? 😂
---
Thoughts and prayers to Scottie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She excited for Scottie as hes her favourite colour , but not fussed about white Luc Longley! 🤣 FML they are all dumpy little hobbits..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The big toad couldn't let the kids have their photo taken with the old basket ballers could she , got get mumma's fat head in there too.
I thought the same! Let the kids have a photo sp they can dhow their mates.

But it's all about Emmy and how excited she is.

Screen_Recording_20230928_172136_Instagram_exported_16890~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She is so excited, little tongue poke, what a pathetic cow - she’s like a giddy schoolgirl in front of those basketballers. Does she think she’s in with a chance?
IT’s cringeworthy beyond words.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Wait she did not say that?????? Did I miss it?
Milo Hartil said that yesterday. She probably stole it off her.
On Studio10 this morning they we’re discussing complimenting a woman, she said she likes compliments and would even take a wolf whistle when walking down the street, because she a little old school like that, desperate idiot she is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
On Studio10 this morning they we’re discussing complimenting a woman, she said she likes compliments and would even take a wolf whistle when walking down the street, because she a little old school like that, desperate idiot she is.
Yes and apparently used to get them all the time when she was younger!! 🙄

That basketball story is absolutely embarrassing- grow up woman!!!! I bet she doesn’t even know what team SP played for back in the day!! Damn the NBL and MU for enabling this monstrosity!!!😡

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.