EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on the 20th … and back with lives on the 27th and 28th 🙄 The fezzas ask, the fezzas get!

And what’s with ol’ mate giving Sharon Stone vibes on the couch this morning?! #hubbahubbalou #lockupyourbunnies

IMG_3516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My 2 cents on Studio10 is that there was a contract with ZL for her to make x number of appearances and that’s ended but they’ve kept her on because there’s been somewhat of an increase in their ratings on Thursday. Probably from fezzas and those few deluded souls who actually like her tuning in, but it would explain why she’s not wearing ZL anymore.
The irony is that the interest will die down again plus some of the people on the couch clearly don’t like her so she won’t be on for long. This isn’t her big bleeping break either because she’s not very smart and is as interesting as a soggy sao. It’ll end just like everything else she does ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My 2 cents on Studio10 is that there was a contract with ZL for her to make x number of appearances and that’s ended but they’ve kept her on because there’s been somewhat of an increase in their ratings on Thursday. Probably from fezzas and those few deluded souls who actually like her tuning in, but it would explain why she’s not wearing ZL anymore.
The irony is that the interest will die down again plus some of the people on the couch clearly don’t like her so she won’t be on for long. This isn’t her big bleeping break either because she’s not very smart and is as interesting as a soggy sao. It’ll end just like everything else she does ...
I can't see Studio10 being around for much longer. It's so bad.

Emmy with another hoochie mumma lewk.

Screen_Recording_20230928_144447_Instagram_exported_17339~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This cow dresses as though she is a size 10 6ft 20 something supermodel. All this achieves is making her look like some desperate down on her luck tired old streetwalker desperate for any stray c..ck floating around.
---
It’s not a wolf whistle, it’s a safety alert
It’s the pity whistle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
While this may be true, who the duck knows what that arrangement is. Given that ZM is partially her business would she not continue to rep it at every given opportunity as this is her main source of income?? She gives no fucks about that company

Reactions: 14
This was my exact thought as well. Knowing that most of her income comes from zoe loss - wouldn't you advertise it as much as possible???

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep pretending to like basketball?
She said she barely knows the rules but can’t believe she’s found something she likes to watch 🤮 we ALL know she’s only there to meet men and Pretend she’s some A list celebrity 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
WTF is this get up? I’ve just been going through all the blue outfit pics, but this?! The ‘kicks’! Oh Lololllolololololololol. I heard Scottie was after a beige basketball when he came to AUS.
She thinks Scottie's keen to come back to the hovel for some oxtail and sloppy seconds?🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She thinks Scottie's keen to come back to the hovel for some oxtail and sloppy seconds?🤣
Well his ex hooked up with Michael Jordan’s son, so maybe Scottie wants to get some revenge of his own? Little does he know, he’s only gonna double down on himself if he ends up at the hovel.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.