EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I got home from Sydney yesterday...I unpacked my suitcase straight away...am I doing it wrong?!
tit. I’m getting home to Sydney from Melbourne this evening and was planning on unpacking before I go to bed - should I wait until next week instead??
---
So for the second week in a row she’s not wearing ZM on Spewdio 10! Hmmmm….. 🤔

As someone said earlier, she’s very punchable today!!!! Super hyper! Too much coffee or has she taken something….🤷🏻‍♀️
Reckon she’s back on the duromine - she’s back “walking” and “swimming” and obviously trying to lose the kilos she’s put back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually think she has a chance with Scottie Pippen?? Love the little tittie shake when she says “it’s Scottie Pippen day” my gosh she’s a desperate loser 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thank you @Bizziebody ... feel free to throw some more suggestions my way. Was trying to work out when the last time I was on the GC....would be close to 20 years!
Rick Shores at Burleigh Heads - amazing restaurant in an incredible spot - literally out over the ocean - but you have to book waaayyy ahead and its $$$

Reactions: 2
Hope she wears a cap to meet Scottie pippin she will literally be bopping around like dickie knee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wandered back in here last night because I’ve missed the laughs. Was trying to think when the last time she did a live was, then first thing this morning she was live! Then went to an op shop at lunch and the first dress on the rack was an Emmylou Loves dress. Feel like these are signs, what’s next?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even her ankles have rolls!!!

NO being lady like for her!

Cross Eyed Lou, Undies on show, Pippen on the go!

IMG_8982.jpeg
IMG_8981.jpeg
IMG_8980.jpeg
IMG_8979.jpeg
IMG_8978.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why was I thinking Claremont. Can you let us know which hotel you're staying at in Bali (once you've left is fine). I'm looking at changing our accommodation.
For sure
we leave tomorrow ....im on the border of Claremont?Swanbourne....

Reactions: 3
Even her ankles have rolls!!!

NO being lady like for her!

Cross Eyed Lou, Undies on show, Pippen on the go!

View attachment 2477447View attachment 2477448View attachment 2477449View attachment 2477450View attachment 2477451
Now that’s a bleeping scary sight! She’s really rolling with the homies in that outfit.
I’m just going to outright say this, she is so bleeping grotesque looking, I don’t give 2 fucks what her size is, but when she is dressing in plastic and skin tight outfits 3 sizes too small, she looks like a fat tart.
I’ve been many sizes, even bigger than her at some point, but I had some self respect & wore outfits that flattered my shape & fit properly.
She is so unhealthy in her habits she will never ever be slim, clearly it’s her goal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that her Spewdio10 outfit? Who wants to see her Reg Grundies while she flaps her lips & flings her hands around. GROSS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.