EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we are paying $1100 night for 2 bed 2 bath beachfront huge family 5 star new hotel suite in Seminyak Bali...full room service or a la carte brekky (no buffet!) ...on the beach ..exy for Bali but we needed the 2 rooms..no way would I pay $700 for this!
Bloody hell you Bunbury bishmas got some cash 🤑
IMG_3146.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys I got home from Sydney yesterday...I unpacked my suitcase straight away...am I doing it wrong?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys I got home from Sydney yesterday...I unpacked my suitcase straight away...am I doing it wrong?!
Obviously. It should be left to fester. With all the dirty underwear and sweaty crop tops to grow mold.

I bet she only does tit when someone is coming round. Or maybe no, we've all seen her place. The fabric lining of that suitcase would absorb so many smells, it must stink like BO and fake tan and stanky ass undergarments 🤮🤮 how does she ever get a dude in bed yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol “my green room”. Like they’ve set it all up especially for her. Then she has to go get her own glass of water from the kitchen! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So for the second week in a row she’s not wearing ZM on Spewdio 10! Hmmmm….. 🤔

As someone said earlier, she’s very punchable today!!!! Super hyper! Too much coffee or has she taken something….🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Butt3rfly I recommend Hot Shott Cafe in Tedder Ave Main Beach when you are on your Gold Coast holiday.
Oneword missed a good one there.
Thank you @Bizziebody ... feel free to throw some more suggestions my way. Was trying to work out when the last time I was on the GC....would be close to 20 years!

Reactions: 1
Who mentioned afrobeats and dancing?! She made a special mention that Lee was finally back after being away (is the the pier/jetty dancing coach?!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she stomped in there clip clopping through the place, then the chain rattling made it sound like she was shackled. She’s insufferable. She tried so very hard to make it sound special but she’s in a booth with a camera and green screen. Not a massive crew, no hair and make up. I’d hazard a guess it’s just some poor soul on camera and someone to hook a mic up.

It’s all so funny and so infuriating at the same time. People who follow her will take everything she says at face value and actually believe she’s a big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.