EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! šŸ—šŸ„©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed for our Port Melbourne celeb, no invite to the Jaggad 10th year lavish celebration. All her besties were there Nadia, Lana, Lorinska and of course Bec.
She only got invited to the previous event with the ballet barre class as the token plus size person yet again, she's not getting invited for anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
$700 per night for that completely average tatty in need of renovation joint?? WTAF.
we are paying $1100 night for 2 bed 2 bath beachfront huge family 5 star new hotel suite in Seminyak Bali...full room service or a la carte brekky (no buffet!) ...on the beach ..exy for Bali but we needed the 2 rooms..no way would I pay $700 for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
NBL season starts tonight. Get ready for the basketball spam. 2 Melbourne teams vs each other to kick things off. Wonder what our gal will wear tonight.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Someone asked if she had a love interest but she laughed and said she is still staying quiet about it. So yes. She does.
Scotty Pippen doesnā€™t count sheā€™s way below his league heā€™d never take a dip in the Loulou jar. His ex wife Larsa is a knockout and so are some of his recent hookups

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it that's the Gold Coast/Sydney suitcase still unpacked. šŸ¤¢
Vegas.

She got a delivery this morning of a jacket for tonight...................................................hope it's another B&B backless jacket dress fugly thing in another colour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How can she be comfortable in that skin tight outfit? I always hated it when clothes fit that tight. And when she sits, she put her purse in her lap because she knows how immense her belly looks sitting down. But confidence is contagious!!!! Never forget!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Casey at reception clearly didnā€™t want to be filmed

And if you Re watch the part where mumma walks down the corridor she says the studios in Melbourne? Sheā€™s in Sydney !! Lives in Melbourne. I didnā€™t know how to attach the video here pls Re watch.
No, she's at the como centre in Melbourne today doing a live cross from melb.
But duck she's dumb. Theres only one Melbourne team in the granny. And she's like "oh so is this the team we're going for"
How has she NO IDEA of current events? None. I mean im in fucken munich and today i saw a dad and his son who was maybe EIGHT with Collingwood guernseys on! How is she so stupid.
She's stupider than she looks im sure of it.
Also everyone could see up her skirt when she sat down. That is not an appropriate outfit for a woman of her shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Casey at reception clearly didnā€™t want to be filmed

And if you Re watch the part where mumma walks down the corridor she says the studios in Melbourne? Sheā€™s in Sydney !! Lives in Melbourne. I didnā€™t know how to attach the video here pls Re watch.
I just realised sheā€™s in the Melbourne studio.
---
No, she's at the como centre in Melbourne today doing a live cross from melb.
But duck she's dumb. Theres only one Melbourne team in the granny. And she's like "oh so is this the team we're going for"
How has she NO IDEA of current events? None. I mean im in fucken munich and today i saw a dad and his son who was maybe EIGHT with Collingwood guernseys on! How is she so stupid.
She's stupider than she looks im sure of it.
Also everyone could see up her skirt when she sat down. That is not an appropriate outfit for a woman of her shape.
I just watched studio 10 and realised sheā€™s in the Melbourne studio. And agree with you. With all the goddamn clothes she has she picks this today. A long flowy skirt and shirt wouldā€™ve been more appropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.