EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She walks as she talks to camera so she’s dragged someone along (not Sage, please 😬) to film her in her swimming gear for a 1 minute story before she does laps 🫣
---

She looks like she needs to pee at the start in that pose. “It’s free admission!” Who the hell is going pay to go into a 7-11 pop up shop? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

I couldn’t figure out who this pose reminded me of them I figured it out - the kid from Hey Dad tv show!
Omg haha tell me why I’m Googling the little “chubby” kid from Hey Dad at 4am 😂 he’s a Mormon and an Engineer and has 5 kids. The type to do an exclusive interview for Woman’s Day 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Urgh I watched some of the ZM Live. I hate myself. Takeaways :
* she mentioned a number of times that she's wearing basic underwear cos she knew she'd be changing in front of everyone. But maybe next time, she'll wear one of her racier numbers, she thinks everyone will like it ! (What a treat that'll be 🤢🙄)
* she also specifically said that she was keeping the mirror out of shot because "of course" she's wearing a g banger... but she then had to wander over to the racks to get the clothes in her underwear 🙄 (we can see you, you daft cow).
* she then started giving up any pretense of changing off camera and was unbuttoning as she was talking, babbling on in her bra, etc. (much professional)
* she kept asking someone off camera for clarification on info. Tellingly, someone watching the live asked if they'd be restocking an item, she called out to someone, then nodded and said "yup, they're restocking". (Not we're. They're.)
* Aaron's got the kids. She was glad to have the live to do so she didn't sit on the couch and eat, which she admitted she's been doing a lot lately (No tit, Emmy)
* some poor bloke in the business opposite was cleaning and had a full frontal view of her live. *giggle giggle* (poor fucker will need counselling)
* lots of tit quality looking clothes in hideous fabrics. 20% off you guys !! Bargains !! 🤢

Pass me the eye bleach, this was a lot for a Wednesday evening 😬🤢🙄😂
Ohhhh and I forgot to add - she's in a size 14, but COULD TOTALLY SIZE DOWN

😂😂😂

@ICouldTotallySizeDown your name reminded me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s been quiet for a few days. Maybe she’s still at Charlottes babysitting; I mean on a city vaycay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her paradise reel has had 28K views in 2 days and only 3 actual comments. One is a z-grade shitfluencer with a blue tick that she paid for in March and commented as part of their standard circle jerk of commenting on each others tit for engagement. But the one I circled is how I bet most of her bogan followers feel.
The place would cost a fortune in this day and age for the average family. Especially a single parent.
This is the price for 2 nights for 2 and 2 and then 2 and 3.
700 bucks for 2 nights. Plus flights or petrol. Or paying for the kids lounge. Its unrealistic.

ETA: i just realised those prices are PER NIGHT. What the duck????

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her paradise reel has had 28K views in 2 days and only 3 actual comments. One is a z-grade shitfluencer with a blue tick that she paid for in March and commented as part of their standard circle jerk of commenting on each others tit for engagement. But the one I circled is how I bet most of her bogan followers feel.
The place would cost a fortune in this day and age for the average family. Especially a single parent.
700 bucks for 2 nights. Plus flights or petrol. Or paying for the kids lounge. Its unrealistic.

$700 per night for that completely average tatty in need of renovation joint?? WTAF.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her paradise reel has had 28K views in 2 days and only 3 actual comments. One is a z-grade shitfluencer with a blue tick that she paid for in March and commented as part of their standard circle jerk of commenting on each others tit for engagement.
circle jerk 😂😂 needs to be in the next thread title surely

In the meantime, here’s a jerk…in a circle ✌🏽
IMG_3138.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

And those bunk beds only look suitable for under 10 maybe?

It's so much money as a lot of the activities you have to pay for. Plus food etc as it's just a room, not a self serviced apartment.

The room Emmy was in looked small. And someone would have to share a bed, even with there was a trundle.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mum is Live putting on make up to go to channel 10 in Melbourne. She’s going to the B Ball tonite, excited to see Scotty Pippin ? sp
---

It’s so expensive I’ve stayed there years ago and never again. Bali is cheaper.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone asked if she had a love interest but she laughed and said she is still staying quiet about it. So yes. She does.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is doing another live this morning and confirmed Spewdio10 will be a live cross from Melbourne.
She has nothing special on today but is going to the bball tonight

Reactions: 6
Mum is Live putting on make up to go to channel 10 in Melbourne. She’s going to the B Ball tonite, excited to see Scotty Pippin ? sp
---

It’s so expensive I’ve stayed there years ago and never again. Bali is cheaper.
😂😂 scotty pipen wouldnt even see her she's so short.

Yeah imagine it would be. Better climate, nicer people, way more appealing to go bali than the GC.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.