EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably got a paid partnership coming. Someone had one a year or 2 ago, it may have been this beast. So maybe another one in the works.
---

Probably then claimed it ad a business expense.
Didn't Oneword go to the opening of a 7 Eleven pop up shop at some event (last year?) or was that Cachia?

Reactions: 11
Im sorry but did she call her Mitsubishi fancy while washing it?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Well duck me.
Also I have the biggest FOMO not knowing the new username of old mate 🦘🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a lot of us also blocked from Zoe Loss!
I’m blocked on Emmylou Loves but not on Zoe Moss so when I joined the live tonight she was reading comments and looking at the screen and I suddenly thought, oh Fuk, she’s going to see I’ve joined the live and block me on here too, paranoid much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is immature and ignorant but won't do anything about it.

Christ, if I had found myself in my mid-40s without a true friend, I would be asking myself why!

Mind you, she doesn't seem to care that she is without a healthy relationship with her family, has no home, no job or no prospects.
Pure and simple narcissism

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen anyone’s weight fluctuate as quickly as Amy’s. It’s quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it seems whatever we mention on here that HeftyLou hasn’t been doing, within a day, she’s out doing it! I’m offering a suggestion here Lou, it’s been ages since you’ve been dancing down at the docks, busting some moves to those Afrobeats you love, please do that tomorrow for us and it’ll help with that 6 week challenge you’re on too….🤷🏼‍♀️
PS - I just love watching you dance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Emmy that desperate for content she's washing her car.

View attachment 2475275

Now for bombies!

View attachment 2475276
Car wash right opposite the 7eleven… must be getting those $1 sausage rolls!!!
---
This witch is so predictable, back for bommies at MSAC, probably steak wraps for dinner and she’ll be tired as duck so needs a night on the couch before crying herself to sleep. Ffs, why don’t you take your kids to the Zoo or the Melbourne Show or Museum or something, a car wash and making your kid film you and then making her sit poolside and film you again, well, that’s no fun at all for kids on school holidays! Christ, those poor kids……
They’re the kinda things you do when the kids are at school (car wash). I relished my school term breaks with my kids at that age! Now their teens and goodness they’re busy. I still make sure my errands/lunches/appointments are within school hours so i can be home after school. duck she really is a self indulgent cow. Or does she really have zero clue?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh I watched some of the ZM Live. I hate myself. Takeaways :
* she mentioned a number of times that she's wearing basic underwear cos she knew she'd be changing in front of everyone. But maybe next time, she'll wear one of her racier numbers, she thinks everyone will like it ! (What a treat that'll be 🤢🙄)
* she also specifically said that she was keeping the mirror out of shot because "of course" she's wearing a g banger... but she then had to wander over to the racks to get the clothes in her underwear 🙄 (we can see you, you daft cow).
* she then started giving up any pretense of changing off camera and was unbuttoning as she was talking, babbling on in her bra, etc. (much professional)
* she kept asking someone off camera for clarification on info. Tellingly, someone watching the live asked if they'd be restocking an item, she called out to someone, then nodded and said "yup, they're restocking". (Not we're. They're.)
* Aaron's got the kids. She was glad to have the live to do so she didn't sit on the couch and eat, which she admitted she's been doing a lot lately (No tit, Emmy)
* some poor bloke in the business opposite was cleaning and had a full frontal view of her live. *giggle giggle* (poor fucker will need counselling)
* lots of tit quality looking clothes in hideous fabrics. 20% off you guys !! Bargains !! 🤢

Pass me the eye bleach, this was a lot for a Wednesday evening 😬🤢🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
* she mentioned a number of times that she's wearing basic underwear cos she knew she'd be changing in front of everyone. But maybe next time, she'll wear one of her racier numbers, she thinks everyone will like it ! (What a treat that'll be 🤢🙄)
* she also specifically said that she was keeping the mirror out of shot because "of course" she's wearing a g banger... but she then had to wander over to the racks to get the clothes in her underwear 🙄 (we can see you, you daft cow).
* she then started giving up any pretense of changing off camera and was unbuttoning as she was talking, babbling on in her bra, etc. (much professional)
* she kept asking someone off camera for clarification on info. Tellingly, someone watching the live asked if they'd be restocking an item, she called out to someone, then nodded and said "yup, they're restocking". (Not we're. They're.)
* Aaron's got the kids. She was glad to have the live to do so she didn't sit on the couch and eat, which she admitted she's been doing a lot lately (No tit, Emmy)
* some poor bloke in the business opposite was cleaning and had a full frontal view of her live. *giggle giggle* (poor fucker will need counselling)
* lots of tit quality looking clothes in hideous fabrics. 20% off you guys !! Bargains !! 🤢

This was amazing 😂 thank you. I felt like I watched it but glad I didnt. She's such a filthy exhibitionist. She really thinks shes as hot as everyone that was at the B&B event but she's a washed up old hag with a butchered body which she has only herself to blame for.

Reactions: 18

OMG Zoe Moss really need a dressing room.

Screen_Recording_20230927_202335_Instagram_exported_26055~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I really like my current avatar but this giant toddler looking like a dildo is making me consider my choices in avatar. 🤣. ⬇

IMG_4276.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So disappointed for our Port Melbourne celeb, no invite to the Jaggad 10th year lavish celebration. All her besties were there Nadia, Lana, Lorinska and of course Bec.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Emmy that desperate for content she's washing her car.

View attachment 2475275

Now for bombies!

View attachment 2475276
She walks as she talks to camera so she’s dragged someone along (not Sage, please 😬) to film her in her swimming gear for a 1 minute story before she does laps 🫣
---
Emmy went.

She looks like she needs to pee at the start in that pose. “It’s free admission!” Who the hell is going pay to go into a 7-11 pop up shop? 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I really like my current avatar but this giant toddler looking like a dildo is making me consider my choices in avatar. 🤣. ⬇

View attachment 2475787
I couldn’t figure out who this pose reminded me of them I figured it out - the kid from Hey Dad tv show!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This witch is so predictable, back for bommies at MSAC, probably steak wraps for dinner and she’ll be tired as duck so needs a night on the couch before crying herself to sleep. Ffs, why don’t you take your kids to the Zoo or the Melbourne Show or Museum or something, a car wash and making your kid film you and then making her sit poolside and film you again, well, that’s no fun at all for kids on school holidays! Christ, those poor kids……
Or read a book. Or go to work!!! I know, what a concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen anyone’s weight fluctuate as quickly as Amy’s. It’s quite an achievement.
That sort of weight cycling is far more unhealthy than if she just stayed big, but ate a decent diet and exercised properly ✌🏻
---
Put the Cheezels down and go to bed Emmylou!!!
D4E836CB-5DE1-4A90-89BD-B00B691F3138.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.