EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! šŸ—šŸ„©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much for the life update Lou.

Hereā€™s one from us - no one, literally no one, cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Monday Noon:

ELL: Hey peeps! Get out there move your body! Have breakfast!!

Most of us have work and commitments and we had breakfast hours ago šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Thread 100 Suggestion: Mumma's floggin' 'Judy Free', floppy pancakes hangin' free, can't pronounce the word stationery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My brother was doing injections but became lightheaded & faint regularly. I work in a school and literally have to hang on for breaks to go to the loo so I honestly donā€™t know how I could try weight loss medicine - maybe too much info but were you on the loo at times or uncontrollably?
Yeah look itā€™s not easy and gastrointestinal issues are an extremely common side effect. I work in an office so while not ideal, I do have decent toilet facilities and flexibility to go when I need. At the beginning (first 8 weeks) it feels like morning sickness/nausea so sometimes Iā€™d get home from work and just have to lie down. Not ideal with 3 kids. I did throw up once maybe I ate the wrong thing. I think the aim is to clean up your eating and high fat/sugar food makes you feel sick so you stop eating it. But the constipation is terrible and the gurgly stomach. Not really selling it to you. Some people have zero side effects so you might be lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s such a bewdiful day she should put on her smallest string bikini, load the Mitsubishi up with the crockpot of oxtail, boiled eggs, salmon, some chicken wings, Pepsi Max, BBQ shapes and take her BFF Charlotte over to one of the glorious beaches on the Mornington Peninsula!
View attachment 2470938
Do not come my way please. Frankston has enough vagrants without the emmylou thumb sitting on my beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They look like her old and crusty, how lucky is Charlotte getting to share her rank podadoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
DeLOUsional. Nobody cares about your podado salad. How anyone can think this is interesting & relevant content is beyond me. šŸ„”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
DeLOUsional. Nobody cares about your podado salad. How anyone can think this is interesting & relevant content is beyond me. šŸ„”
Podado salad?? Iā€™ve never seen her make and Iā€™m not capable of using Google so Iā€™d better go watch her stories! How exciting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plenty of other healthy salad optionsā€¦but no, potatoes smothered in mayo and whatever other tit she puts into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.