EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why list that pointless video saying “too close, too close!” To Brad? She’s so annoying.
Alove has stupid hair and a stupid head tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can remember Mrs M in grade 3 teaching me, "bought is to buy as brought is to bring". Still know it 45 years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why list that pointless video saying “too close, too close!” To Brad? She’s so annoying.
Alove has stupid hair and a stupid head tbh.
I think Brad was stirring her up. Christian used to do that too.

Just thinking both parents went to order their coffee at Ned's. Where were the kids? Back in my day. One parent would sit with us and the other goes up to order. It just seems weird to leave them.

Reactions: 11
You are his ex, not a special girl. Grow up. And the loud “just saying, just saying” about the ring….he isn’t going to change his mind particularly when you can’t make your own plans unless it involves quiet couch time which you were going to detest post break-up…kind of loving being a sloth 99% of the time with no one to disrupt except the voices in your head that apparently have a appetite too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she thinks of anything other than food?
Nope
And those kids are rewarded with gross food too.. nothing intellectual or taken anywhere or do anything that will enhance or challenge their perspective on life.. same old shops, food, even their holidays are the same! That’s what happens when you are the product of 2 bogan parents and before im shot down it’s got nothing to do with money… most people saving for their kids education or holidays don’t blow $900 on a random I’ll fitting dress..different priorities …

Reactions: 23

Just thinking both parents went to order their coffee at Ned's. Where were the kids? Back in my day. One parent would sit with us and the other goes up to order. It just seems weird to leave them.
Yeh but Emmy needs a morning photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope
And those kids are rewarded with gross food too.. nothing intellectual or taken anywhere or do anything that will enhance or challenge their perspective on life.. same old shops, food, even their holidays are the same! That’s what happens when you are the product of 2 bogan parents and before im shot down it’s got nothing to do with money… most people saving for their kids education or holidays don’t blow $900 on a random I’ll fitting dress..different priorities …
There are plenty of free/cheap educational things to do with kids especially in VIC. Day trips to country towns, a hike, family bike rides, museum, science centre, art gallery, local theatre. All the things. Lucky ALove seems to pick up some of the slack.
---
I’m only writing as I know she reads here 🥸

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WhyTF do her own children have to buy and pay for their own pajamas? That’s not what pocket money is for you overindulged baboon!
Baboon 😏
---
ELL: *cutesy voice* Moey if I promote your buy one get one fwee tart can I pweeese get a fwee cawfee ? 🙏 Mumma needs a cawfee and I left my wallet in Laws Vegus 😪 You can put it on ya stoweees!

Ned’s: Ok Emmy just this ONE last time we made too many of these tarts we got to sell them today!

ELL: *hehe* okayyyy Alover can ya film mummy? I mean mumma tee hee. Heres my iPhone it’s been down me bra. Give it a lil wipe
🤮

View attachment 2466873
---
Who used to write like this they were so funny?
Alover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There are plenty of free/cheap educational things to do with kids especially in VIC. Day trips to country towns, a hike, family bike rides, museum, science centre, art gallery, local theatre. All the things. Lucky ALove seems to pick up some of the slack.
---
I’m only writing as I know she reads here 🥸
The zoo is free for kids!

Why not take them there. They must get sick of seeing shops.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Chopped liver is accurate.
Can you just imagine hanging out with this Ding Dong at the shops and she pulls out her iPhone and films you looking at whatever and then herself talking into her phone. It’s no wonder she has ZERO friends.
---
There are no line between her work and her family/private life. They are all the same.
---

She did the same with Christian when he goes to hug her or anything’s she’s like EWWWW! I don’t think you are their type lady!

Reactions: 17
Wow, what difference a week can make. Poor C there really is little hope for her it is so sad. View attachment 2466906a
So she did the Style by Dodi lengthening on her CHILDREN!!!!!! That is child abuse. She should be ashamed of herself. She is not a mother. She is someone who simply houses those kids and uses them to run her business. Shame on you Emmylou you fucken beast.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Her and Alove should get married. They could make money, charge their communidy to attend, serve oxtail stew and vegan cake. Bewdiful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Found it! Watch from the 4:40 mark. When she had the makeover for that area. You can see the racks of clothes in the middle room. And while I can't stand Christian he makes the best comment on how Emmy wants to be as far away from the kids.

I think I would keep that area as a dining area and where dining area is now a kids space. That may work better and you're not sitting at the table looking at the toilet.

Wow. I have so much to say from just the 8 mins that I watched.
1. Where is that voice now? She sounds like an adult human woman, not a disgusting whiney overgrown toddler.
2. There was enough room upstairs for a couch to be taken up so there is definitely room upstairs for either the kids or for her to store her tit.
3. Her an Aaron kissing gave me the WORST vibes. I felt like I was watching a victim and abuser. It made me feel sick. They did not mesh as a couple at all. When he said she works so hard from morning to night it literally felt like she had a gun to his head.
4. That lady from the organising space obviously wasnt allowed to give any advice OR is tit at her job. That area should be dining area, the place where the dining table is staring at the toilet should have remained a kids space.
5. The youngest hasnt matured since this was filmed and I blame Emmylou for that.

So much more but reliving it makes me sick.
Also, cant believe she took the kids space for all her own tit when she moved out of the warehouse. That just proves she doesnt give a duck about anyone other than herself. Selfish bleep.
---
I actually forgot about that!!! 😱😱😱 There’s probably none left because Milko came over last night and also had some…..😉
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAJA FUCKK OFFFFFFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Milco 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i am literally crying tears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.