Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't watched her stories yet, but who got the job of filming her today, and how the fuck does she pay them?
I think the phone is on a tripod for the curry cooking 🤔

The thing is, yes she’s put on weight, we all do - but DRESS APPROPRIATELY for your size!!! Stop squeezing into things you THINK you can get into and start wearing clothes that actually fit! It doesn’t matter if you are 100kgs or 50kgs, just for the love of god wear clothes that FIT!!!! It’s not that hard! You are making a fool of yourself and it has nothing to do with the number on the scales! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I_Fricking_Love_It

She hasn’t mentioned her weight loss in numbers in a while, guessing it’s not going down anymore.
This is what she does though and is the entire reason why I started to go off her all those years ago. She lost weight and she was the dietitian queen then it was obvious she was putting weight back on and all the diet advice stopped and the cooking came back then it was gunt removal disguised as hernia repair then it was oh actually you know what I had a tummy tuck then back to dietician Queen and health advice and here we find ourselves again. She’s a fucking gaslighter!!!!!! She can fuck off. I find all the diet stuff really triggering so when she yo-yo’s and claims to be this expert then she swings the other way but doesn’t address it, it makes me question like oh is she still trying to eat healthy and take her own advice or is she off the wagon or she’s having surgery??? At least she didn’t do a go fund me but she does shill her crap clothes, bags, face shields, lightstims etc etc. Hey Pablo, this is why Emmylou is problematic.

• Heart
I wonder how many tubby 44 year old single mothers with basketball guts decide to wear their underwear on a trampoline in the front yard of a run down rental while shoving food in their face……then film it and put afrobeats music To it on social media 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
WhyTF do her own children have to buy and pay for their own pajamas? That’s not what pocket money is for you overindulged baboon!
To be fair, Amy never bought her own Peter Alexander pjs either… but I guess not everyone can be lucky enough to have a king babe slip a pair under their pillow and then disappear forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Urgh I watched some of the ZM Live. I hate myself. Takeaways :
* she mentioned a number of times that she's wearing basic underwear cos she knew she'd be changing in front of everyone. But maybe next time, she'll wear one of her racier numbers, she thinks everyone will like it ! (What a treat that'll be 🤢🙄)
* she also specifically said that she was keeping the mirror out of shot because "of course" she's wearing a g banger... but she then had to wander over to the racks to get the clothes in her underwear 🙄 (we can see you, you daft cow).
* she then started giving up any pretense of changing off camera and was unbuttoning as she was talking, babbling on in her bra, etc. (much professional)
* she kept asking someone off camera for clarification on info. Tellingly, someone watching the live asked if they'd be restocking an item, she called out to someone, then nodded and said "yup, they're restocking". (Not we're. They're.)
* Aaron's got the kids. She was glad to have the live to do so she didn't sit on the couch and eat, which she admitted she's been doing a lot lately (No shit, Emmy)
* some poor bloke in the business opposite was cleaning and had a full frontal view of her live. *giggle giggle* (poor fucker will need counselling)
* lots of shit quality looking clothes in hideous fabrics. 20% off you guys !! Bargains !! 🤢

Pass me the eye bleach, this was a lot for a Wednesday evening 😬🤢🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

somanyteeth

VIP Member
What is the point.. spend two days pretending to be society ladies to then end up sitting on the floor at the Jetstar terminal eating kebabs.
Sadly all these people who look up to influencers think this is sooo cool and so real and they'd love that lifestyle.
This is why this shit works. Ill never understand it and im glad I live my quiet little nerdy life as a scientist with next to no instagram followers. I cannot imagine HOW EXHAUSTING this bullshit life of theirs is.

Also i clicked on the profiles of everyone she tagged on the bus and lol no one includes her in anything. She must feel like shit being part of that crowd. Like how we saw her at the races last year all alone until someone spoke to her and then she made a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

exflighty

VIP Member
Imagine paying someone via way of an entirely free stay at your resort, and she provides you with a reel featuring mainly her floppy flapjacks and gunt?

When will these companies learn that this woman is not it!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
You literally could not pay me to eat this
Also, EAT A DAMN VEGETABLE EMMY.
And I couldn't bring myself to screen record it, but if you want the sound effects it sounds like wet farts 😂 you're welcome for that description... goes well with it looking like diarrhoea I guess ! 😂💩
Screenshot_20230922-165133.png

• Sick
  • Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I’m in Bali with my kids for the school holidays so have missed a lot of this fuckery.. but WHY is Vida wearing these hiking boots so much?🤣

I’ve also missed the Pajama thing.. I’m a spender and shopper galore but I don’t waste money on PA pj’s for me or the kids.. so exy and overpriced!
I’m in Bali too!!
I’ll be wearing my Bali Camillas - Kamahls - at the swim up bar at the Marriott 10m tomorrow if you want to join in on the 2 for 1 Dirty Martini’s and Bali Belly Bonanza Breakfast with me and my Crew 🍸
IMG_2053.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

HumptyDumptyLou

WhyTF do her own children have to buy and pay for their own pajamas? That’s not what pocket money is for you overindulged baboon!

• Angry
  • Sad

Limpy Love

VIP Member
What in the actual fuck was she thinking this morning when she woke up and chose what she was going to wear today? My god. This woman is not ok in the head.
Size16Lou says to herself
"what am I going to wear to the market this morning which will make people look at me?"

"I'm a very short, frumpy, middle aged woman who needs to be noticed, so I will put on the most inappropriate outfit I have and walk around the market talking loudly to my bestie iPhone"

How does that sound?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
IM CRYINNGGGGGG. She said "giovanchi" gentlemen 😂😂😂 giovanchi. Oh my god 😂😂 fuck she's dumber than I thought omg. She's thicker than a brick.
Its French you dumb cunt.
Zhee vaan shee. You fucken banshee.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35