EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is charlotte ? And can we see insta to see if she posts anything ?
bets on she is babysitting
I think Charlotte is the mother of one of Sage’s friends who pays Lou to cook meals and by the looks of it babysit her kids too. I just can’t accept that they have anything in common and are friends 🤣But according to Lou they are best friends who ‘Dine’ 2-3 nights a week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmm, interesting choice of words! So the next few weeks will be filled with market visits and curry on the couch while she’s enjoying her slower pace while the rest of us work our butts off!! I’m 100% sure something has gone down at ZM - the lack of wearing ZM clothes, Lia hasn’t been filming, no talk of visiting ‘the Collingwood office’ etc etc….🤔
Wasn't this the year when she was going build the ZM business?
I think the year of focusing on herself and her weightloss was last year. She made a big announcement about the focus business around the time she announced she had achieved her weightloss goal.
Could have this confused with the year she was heading back into the office in March.
Something has gone down at ZM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can confirm from the horses mouth that she made 3kgs of that curry she made on Thursday or Friday night that looked like green diarrhea, not 1.5kgs. So she "smashed 3kgs of that over the weekend.
How how how?? Did you overhear?? Do tell!!

Also, regarding ZM - I can’t find any record anywhere of her having any financial interest in ZM! Not even through her Elephant Dinner company. Very odd! Can you be a ‘Director’ but not contribute any financial backing to a company?? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Also, regarding ZM - I can’t find any record anywhere of her having any financial interest in ZM! Not even through her Elephant Dinner company. Very odd! Can you be a ‘Director’ but not contribute any financial backing to a company?? 🤔
Yes. I contribute nothing to my mug business and call myself a Director.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

She apparently owns 49% through her new company Tigers Lunch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes! I think when she “smashes” a meal she’s eater the whole pot of it. Like that beef curry she “smashed” two days ago.
C’mon, Mumma has only lightly dined on two lots of prawns & bugs, a gallon of beef & oil curry and $100 of oxtail in the last 4 days. Thank God Aaron’s bachelor pad poolside BBQ was available to cook up chops & sausages while the podayda salad marinates next to the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If I can recall when she first announced ZM she said she was the Owner, then she was the CEO, also some creative role, before landing on being the Director, she was called out it was discussed on GOMI. Does anyone have a better memory of that time?

Reactions: 13
Tigers lunch, elephant dinner - WTF. Stop and think for a little longer lazylou next time you come up with company names

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I can recall when she first announced ZM she said she was the Owner, then she was the CEO, also some creative role, before landing on being the Director, she was called out it was discussed on GOMI. Does anyone have a better memory of that time?
Yeah, something like that.
She first said she BROUGHT ZM, then was a Director, then from memory there was an Insta post from ZM calling her the Marketing Director but she seems to have pumped some money into it.

She did say that ZM was a "stepping stone" to her and Limpy (me) making short movies and creating content for others. This all came shortly after the unsolicited Cadbury #ad IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How shameful filming yourself at your cash in hand baby sitting job making it appear you were visiting real friends... Amy you really need to stop filming every part of your boring life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she said she was running those business/fashion industry specific courses out of Zoe Loss? Whatever happened to that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Reposting a Bali Villa... mumma's body shutting down?
I literally just saw that! Has it been a year since that god awful banana dress?
Probably time for a retreat the lazy duck.
---
Tit Tape Sisters are there….probably wishes she was invited to model the extended size range.
Doesnt she realize she isnt part of that group. She's the token fat friend so they cant be blasted for no inclusivity. Even tho it was the whitest event Ive ever seen
---
Thread 100 Suggestion: Mumma's floggin' 'Judy Free', floppy pancakes hangin' free, can't pronounce the word stationery.
Ok I finally heard the stationery 😂😂 she says station-ee! Was she dropped on the head as a baby?
---
Perimenpausal symptoms that I recognize in Amy:
Brain fog
Incontinence
Hunger
Anxiety
Dry hair
Dry skin
Lack of concentration
Mood swings
Sleep issues
Weight gain
Lol remember when she was first dating king babe the first, she got her fertility checked and she was talking all giddy in her front room with sally sue. She really thought she was gonna have a kid with the bloke.
He saw her lazy lifestyle and spoiled kids and ran a mile. She's been on the hunt for a man of the same persuasion since but they've all learned how disgusting she is and have kept their distance. Except maybe Anthony bc he loves her slop.
---
Tigers lunch, elephant dinner - WTF. Stop and think for a little longer lazylou next time you come up with company names
Dogs breakfast for the next one. A perfect emulation of her head/life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do not come my way please. Frankston has enough vagrants without the emmylou thumb sitting on my beach.
Question - not Emmy related at all - what do you think of the stupid new purple bin? I'm in Langwarrin and mine's already full!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She loads it with Mayo & sour cream, plus duck knows what other animal products 🤣 she really loves her bowdaydos so much she’s starting to resemble one!
---

She will likely pick it out when she’s devouring it
She looks More like a punkin with all those ridges on the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.