EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presuming the kids are with Aaron for a week, SueLyn is in WA - she’s cooking 1.5kg of meat for a curry potentially just for herself??!!! 😱😱😱😱😱 Or is Anthony going to make a sneaky visit…..

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I am honestly speechless. I do not understand how anyone could feel good in this outfit.
How does she look back on her videos and then think ‘yep, that’s good to post!’?? Or does she even look in the mirror before she leaves the house! 🤷🏻‍♀️

And yes, my suspicion was confirmed - it’s her bikini top underneath!!! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The food obsession is literally unlike anything I have seen. It's hard to watch TBH...🤢
---
Rozalia would be horrified. I have this urge to want to tuck all that fat in. 😂
Ha ha yep like Emmy tucking the egg into a muffin!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't forget the "clothes of garlic" - she is an absolute filthy mess.... how in fucks name did she get such a big following!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched her stories yet, but who got the job of filming her today, and how the duck does she pay them?

Reactions: 2
The food obsession is literally unlike anything I have seen. It's hard to watch TBH...🤢
---

Ha ha yep like Emmy tucking the egg into a muffin!
Is this the biggest she has ever been since her surgery? She has ballooned so much in the last few weeks. What happened to her working out at the gym? And yes, I am criticising her massive size. What does she see when she looks in the mirror? She must have reverse body dysmorphia.

And I curse her every time I make an egg sandwich. I want to tuck the eggs. But I resist and let them hang.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this the biggest she has ever been since her surgery? She has ballooned so much in the last few weeks. What happened to her working out at the gym? And yes, I am criticising her massive size. What does she see when she looks in the mirror? She must have reverse body dysmorphia.

And I curse her every time I make an egg sandwich. I want to tuck the eggs. But I resist and let them hang.
I’m with you, she looks obscene. Purely based on the fact she was revelling in her “I lost 20kgs” era , even after she continued to feast, she’s such a smoke & mirrors slug. There is no denying she’s packed the weight on. Will she address it?
That yellow trussed roast dress is a crime!

Reactions: 20
Did i just hear her say she cant eat all that for breakfast…but will have it for lunch??? Seriously you don’t need 3 meals a day. Honestly.

The face of a women who needs to stop eating. She’s about to explode.

I’m convinced she had no clean clothes so she pulled out this yellow monstrosity.

I’ve seriously never seen anyone dress so tacky at the market. EVER!

And Yanni gave you extra bugs cause he thought you were eating for two Emmywho!

Plus I’m annoyed at Yanni - i buy his seafood every week and gives me jack tit all. I’m gonna ask for my free prawns plate next week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I haven't watched her stories yet, but who got the job of filming her today, and how the duck does she pay them?
I think the phone is on a tripod for the curry cooking 🤔

The thing is, yes she’s put on weight, we all do - but DRESS APPROPRIATELY for your size!!! Stop squeezing into things you THINK you can get into and start wearing clothes that actually fit! It doesn’t matter if you are 100kgs or 50kgs, just for the love of god wear clothes that FIT!!!! It’s not that hard! You are making a fool of yourself and it has nothing to do with the number on the scales! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.