EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a Clinque gift wrapped box from 1997. I don't wanna pull that ribbon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
(I ask again, when can I join ATO Influencer Investigations Division)
🙋🏻‍♀️ Yes! I have so many questions.

Was there agreement between the sticky tape sistas and Emmy to wear the dress on Stewdio10? She took so many photos of her and the logo. Or did Emmy just do it in hope she gets featured more on their page.

Screen_Recording_20230921_215613_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20230921_215613_Instagram_exported_33295~2.jpg

Reactions: 7
🙋🏻‍♀️ Yes! I have so many questions.

Was there agreement between the sticky tape sistas and Emmy to wear the dress on Stewdio10? She took so many photos of her and the logo. Or did Emmy just do it in hope she gets featured more on their page.

View attachment 2463611

View attachment 2463610
That would be a half decent dress if it didn't have that big cutout in the back and wasn't worn by that woman. Color could be toned down too.

Reactions: 7
What is the point.. spend two days pretending to be society ladies to then end up sitting on the floor at the Jetstar terminal eating kebabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is the point.. spend two days pretending to be society ladies to then end up sitting on the floor at the Jetstar terminal eating kebabs.
Sadly all these people who look up to influencers think this is sooo cool and so real and they'd love that lifestyle.
This is why this tit works. Ill never understand it and im glad I live my quiet little nerdy life as a scientist with next to no instagram followers. I cannot imagine HOW EXHAUSTING this bullshit life of theirs is.

Also i clicked on the profiles of everyone she tagged on the bus and lol no one includes her in anything. She must feel like tit being part of that crowd. Like how we saw her at the races last year all alone until someone spoke to her and then she made a fool of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That drunk kebab chick has deleted the story but it lives on, proudly shared by OrangeLou even though kebeb chick doesn't know mama's name, calls her "she" and says she ate KFC on the airport floor. It's the only tag fathead got from the day, and it's tragic, but to her it means she has made it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OH TEAM, You are in for a treat this morning. 8:35am. South melb market.

The crime: A lemon mini outfit with gunt out.

Clearly hasn’t checked if the skirt is see through. Can confirm, there was no pink gbanger but yikes too much for me. Haven’t even had my coffee yet.

The tan did go quite well with the colour, I’ll give her that.

Talking somebody’s head off that wasn’t Brad and he looked totally disinterested. She was incredibly animated. No kids around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She must be in a Denada/KFC induced food coma cos all quiet again on IG.

Which is good for me, might actually be able to get some work done today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Clearly hasn’t checked if the skirt is see through. Can confirm, there was no pink gbanger but yikes too much for me. Haven’t even had my coffee yet.

Talking somebody’s head off that wasn’t Brad and he looked totally disinterested. She was incredibly animated. No kids around.
MVP 👏 It’s freezing in Melbourne this morning she is such an exhibitionist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Any photos in the Wild please?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mama needs to cook...she's been living on takeaway for two weeks.

Poor dear can't decide between curry or ox slop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Back to regular programming. Buying coffee and cooking tit curries. It was fun whilst it lasted Tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back to regular programming. Buying coffee and cooking tit curries. It was fun whilst it lasted Tattlers 🤣
Crossing my fingers and toes that she’s going to get some more invites to the Spring Carnival again this year … good times..!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.