Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Love it..........except she aint "magical"

Tattlers throw in some other adjectives for this get thread title.
---

LeprechaunLou would have NFI about Guinness and how to drink it.
Grifting mess
Bewdiful mess
Filthy mess
Farken mess
DeLOUsional mess

”bodadoes bodadoes, top of the mornin to yee” 🥔🍺☘💚🧌
IMG_3071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Have we ever worked out who best friend Charlotte is? Or how they became friends? Such a strange pairing … completely different, umm, “styles” of people 😉
Yes, @ActiveLies knows Charlotte - she is friends with one of Charlotte's friends. @ActiveLies posted that Charlotte has social media but isn't friends with Emmylou on any of it (nor tagged). Charlotte has lovely and generous evenings with friends at home and Lou is never invited. She appears to live within walking distance of Lou's place and Sage went to primary school with one of Charlotte's sons so I think they're school mum "friends" (my observation) Whilst Lou calls Charlotte her "best friend" Charlotte has a best friend and it's not Lou! Lou posted that they have dinner together 2 or 3 nights a week which clearly isn't true. Charlotte always looks as though she's tolerating the Lou invasion at best.

Also, Charlotte has a Louis Vuitton coffee table that would be easily $30,000! She runs in very different circles to our gal!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

MuchProfeshAthlete

Thank you for the honour. I have diarrhoea from the excitement………or maybe that’s from the four litres of sugar free ice cream I are while I was depressed feeling blessed last night.

• Haha
  • Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Casey at reception clearly didn’t want to be filmed

And if you Re watch the part where mumma walks down the corridor she says the studios in Melbourne? She’s in Sydney !! Lives in Melbourne. I didn’t know how to attach the video here pls Re watch.
No, she's at the como centre in Melbourne today doing a live cross from melb.
But fuck she's dumb. Theres only one Melbourne team in the granny. And she's like "oh so is this the team we're going for"
How has she NO IDEA of current events? None. I mean im in fucken munich and today i saw a dad and his son who was maybe EIGHT with Collingwood guernseys on! How is she so stupid.
She's stupider than she looks im sure of it.
Also everyone could see up her skirt when she sat down. That is not an appropriate outfit for a woman of her shape.

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
we are paying $1100 night for 2 bed 2 bath beachfront huge family 5 star new hotel suite in Seminyak Bali...full room service or a la carte brekky (no buffet!) ...on the beach ..exy for Bali but we needed the 2 rooms..no way would I pay $700 for this!
Bloody hell you Bunbury bishmas got some cash 🤑
IMG_3146.jpeg

• Haha

Hustler

This event, the clothes, the people and that bus look like my worst nightmare! So fake and ugly.
I really dont get why FasionistaLou is there, it's not her demographic and she looks so out of place

Reactions: 33

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Omg she grips my shit.
She's buying fresh stuff for her curry, and instead of grabbing a basket WHICH ARE RIGHT NEXT TO THE SHALLOTS, she's dumping her stuff at the register and going back and forth.

She truly thinks she's special doesn't she 😬

• Angry
  • Wow

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Oh my. Just when I thought she couldn't get tackier ... this. Person who saw her in the wild, are you ok ? Do you need some counselling ?
Screenshot_20230922-134442~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Where was Charlotte at Emmys bday dinner buffet?? Why does Charlotte never come to Emmys house?? How can Charlotte go away for sooooo loonngggg when she has a new high schooler?? Take the hint Emmy - she’s just not that into you! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Her paradise reel has had 28K views in 2 days and only 3 actual comments. One is a z-grade shitfluencer with a blue tick that she paid for in March and commented as part of their standard circle jerk of commenting on each others shit for engagement.
circle jerk 😂😂 needs to be in the next thread title surely

In the meantime, here’s a jerk…in a circle ✌🏽
IMG_3138.jpeg

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I was going to suggest a thread title but today has totally been paying dividends and the title got away from me! How the heck did we churn through so many pages?

#100 Each Peach Pear Plum Xylitol Exploding Bum

James and the Giant Peach

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Truth be known, Charlotte and her hubby are probably at the Crown for The Brownlow and FranDreschlerLou is babysitting.

From the angle of the camera it looks like V is filming but I will accept being wrong when we see Charlotte.🤔

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Cachia did a bad job advertising this place too - it's still in her reels - but at least she showed a map and a schedule
To be fair, the resort gets the last laugh. These poor unsuspecting influencers accept the bait of a free family holiday, only to realise they’re miles away from their creature comforts and still stuck with their own kids. It must be so hard to be misled. Thoughts and prayers.

• Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
What is the point.. spend two days pretending to be society ladies to then end up sitting on the floor at the Jetstar terminal eating kebabs.

• Haha