EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop sticking her nose in Aloves business. If he WAS buying someone a diamond ring, not your business. But unfortunately he wasn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Emmy is so triggered when they were looking at display. Why they were looking at is another question as it looked like an interactive ad. Aaron saying he has 2 special girls in his life aka his daughters and Emmy asked if she was chopped liver.

Future Babe this is for you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emmy doesn't seem to value or understand play outside sport.
It's so sad for the kids and her. My kids are grown up, but I learned so much about them from their play and they learned so much about themselves.
I remember the times Barbie was invaded by the robot, the forts, how they negotiated (or not), the things they created. I look back and i'm not surprised the teacher became a teacher, the builders an architect and engineer. They get together now and I love to see those personalities, the cheeky irreverent one. the peacemaker, the dreamer, they're still there. I saw them emerge and that was a gift.
Emmy will know who filmed her, who engaged in her stupid stories and how they loved wraps. It's just farken sad. She could provide them with a great play space but it's filled with makeup, oils and plastic handbags.
This is a beautiful summary of your kids ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That room makeover was terrible. Not cohesive and boring. Oh, like Amylou.
Agreed.
It was fine for a quick makeover when you have $150 to spend at Kmart but not worth getting a stylist in and filming it for the tele. Hardly inspiring.

That weird accent she puts on when she is talking to herself, pretending she’s commentating a tv show about her life, oh my god it drives me to the brink of sanity 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the whole family says brought instead of bought. 😫

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s crazy she was running her online shop opposite her kitchen! Can you imagine the smell of those clothes 🤢
---
IMG_0197.jpeg
IMG_0200.jpeg

---
Omg the whole family says brought instead of bought. 😫
Ugh pocket money used for clothing 👎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Getting more stuff for dinner? What happened to the 600 kilos of stew she cooked?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IT’S BOUGHT. BUY > BOUGHT, BRING > BOUGHT. I don’t know anyone over the age of 6 who hasn’t got a grasp of this? What the duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 9
WhyTF do her own children have to buy and pay for their own pajamas? That’s not what pocket money is for you overindulged baboon!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
WhyTF do her own children have to buy and pay for their own pajamas? That’s not what pocket money is for you overindulged baboon!
To be fair, Amy never bought her own Peter Alexander pjs either… but I guess not everyone can be lucky enough to have a king babe slip a pair under their pillow and then disappear forever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She only ate some chicken at Chaddy so "technically" she hasnt had lunch so will get something from Braaad before she goes home to cook up a feast.

So much food! I hope she made a pit stop at the Myer toilets 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.