EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of the year goes to Emilylou šŸ‘

the kids come home. Mumma goes out. What was is the bleeping point of lumpy love coming to the house when they just spent the weekend with him. What a strange set up. He will never grow a pair. Always taken for a ride by narcissistic Emily
---
Mother of the year goes to Emilylou šŸ‘

the kids come home. Mumma goes out. What was is the bleeping point of lumpy love coming to the house when they just spent the weekend with him. What a strange set up. He will never grow a pair. Always taken for a ride by narcissistic Emily
Limpy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What on earth is on in Melbourne on a cold winter Monday night? Nothing worth ditching your kids for Iā€™d think.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s taking the absolute piss using jar sauce for bologneseā€¦ā€¦.. what a bleeping fraud.

Also, who is she kidding saying she hasnā€™t been to The Beat lately because sheā€™s ā€œhad the kidsā€. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Darl, we saw you ditch them repeatedly and leave them with any babysitter who had a heartbeat so you could go and pretend youā€™re black.

Iā€™m not even going to bother trying to make sense of making Vida eat a full bowl of spaghetti right before gymnastics. Lord GIVE ME STRENGTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think that is the worst her hair has ever looked. And could the explanation of what she does with that sauce go on any longer? Who is asking for such basic information???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that is the worst her hair has ever looked. And could the explanation of what she does with that sauce go on any longer? Who is asking for such basic information???
No one is asking!
Also saying that she doesnā€™t have time to make the tomato sauce for the bolognese so thatā€™s why sheā€™s using the jarsā€¦ pretty sure sheā€™d have a ship load more time if she didnā€™t mindlessly talk to her phone about her bloody rice cooker all afternoonā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A free cruise? Well heck, they better make sure the galley has over catere because this round, gluttonous witch will eat like no oneā€™s business, all she does is eat and think about food, imagine it šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Nobody. I am convinced she makes the questions up, does the cooking demos, and rattles off all this mundane tit so she can claim her groceries and the house as business expenses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.