EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found these on my phone. Can someone clever add it to the Wiki page.

It was the time she brought bought her own advertising space on Melbourne billboards for no other reason but to promote herself. This one was in the heart of Melbourne city. Can’t remember if it was also the same timeframe she flee to Sydney hoping radio stations would interview and she has the big sook/ tantrum in her hotel room when no one came calling.
Ummm she bought her own billboard ads?
I'm so ... confused! Whyyy?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Portmans! I have heaps of gorgeous coloured blazers of different cuts from rhem!

What about somewhere like Suzanne?
I hope someone can comment, I don’t want anyone to have to spend a cent supporting this lying, fake witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It must be nerve racking being a guy dating old Lardy.. waiting for the first date after looking up her SM profile and being confused about which woman you’re getting.. the fat or thin Lou, the frumpy TV Lou of the slutty hootchie mumma.. it’s all so confusing but you can’t cancel, and if you dare say anything on the date about how she looks different to her profile she’s block you and call you out as an asshole and loser. to her followers.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't her sister model for zoe loss any more? Oh, that's right - it's for fatties!
Ol’ Emmy got jealous of Sally being the “skinny” “pretty” one, so got rid of her, hired much much bigger models and now she gets to be the skinny one in comparison!

Reactions: 17
Imagine what she ate for brunch and now she orders a pizza for late night snacking. She is such a glutton.

Surely there is some sort of thin filter on her videos as well? Cause witch looks 15kgs lighter than normal!? She's still repulsive regardless of her size 🤣

Reactions: 9
Ol’ Emmy got jealous of Sally being the “skinny” “pretty” one, so got rid of her, hired much much bigger models and now she gets to be the skinny one in comparison!
I think that's absolutely it!!

On her stories yesterday she mentioned the dark haired model had just "shot" the dress she had on, and you could see her start to say something about seeing it on a bigger model, but then she caught herself and said "on both of us".

Emmy, The main difference between the two of you isn't size, it's that the dark haired chick is in proportion and has boobs. You're not, and you have pancake tits. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet Zoe Loss will charge $199 - who would want it??

Hideous!

View attachment 2344505
If only we could get these shots & prices to her loyal….……errmmm……...followers, ‘you know’ the big people.
(Whenever she says ‘yooo knowwww’ in THAT voice makes me want to smash her fat fry pan face) .

• Haha
It’s genuinely baffles me that she is an ambassador for Garnier. She can’t even pronounce the products properly. It’s micellar. Not Marcella. God shes just dumb.

Reactions: 12
Looks like she is going MIA again probably until Thursday when she requires all her sheep to tune in to Spewdio 10.

Reactions: 5
She is so boring now.
How long do you think she will drag this influencer gig out? 50? 60?
Until she starts 'managing' her daughters/nieces?

She possibly 'peaked' back at her paid birthday party but now, what?
The chat show is obviously a paid ad.

Reactions: 7
She is so boring now.
How long do you think she will drag this influencer gig out? 50? 60?
Until she starts 'managing' her daughters/nieces?

She possibly 'peaked' back at her paid birthday party but now, what?
The chat show is obviously a paid ad.
If she’s not on TIk Tok or has a profitable brand (Zoe moss is not her “brand”) or has a real skill she will die off in a year or 2 at the current engagement rate..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.