EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of the year goes to Emilylou 👏

the kids come home. Mumma goes out. What was is the bleeping point of lumpy love coming to the house when they just spent the weekend with him. What a strange set up. He will never grow a pair. Always taken for a ride by narcissistic Emily
---

Limpy
That face couldnt get any rounder. Has she put some chicken fillets in her crop top. The flap jacks look pushed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so this is definitely Emilylou’s scene

no kids

food and drink 🍹 cruise 🚢

her kind of guys. 🤘🏽

She’s gonna be in her eminent. 🙄 wanna make a bet she’s on the august cruise 🚢
Why the duck would they pick her, she’s such a tit bleep. Another excuse to dump her kids.
She never had them these days, yet she seems to think she does.

Reactions: 15
Oh the Kearns are following Virgin Voyages too. Maybe they’ve got another gifted cruise coming up too 🤮

The cruise companies are desperate. Is there an influencer that hasn’t had a cruise yet?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
‘I haven’t been to The Beat in ages because I’ve had the kids’….

‘I’m getting the kids back this afternoon and then I’m heading out’….

WTF! Does she even listen to what comes out of her mouth before she posts??! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Dunno about the rest of her community but I could have spent the rest of my life without needing to hear how she was on an extra long walk to get that pizza to pass through her colon 🤯
I‘d love to know what the grannies who watch Stewdio10 and the rest of the professionals who sit on the couch with her would think of that story?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw earlier that Alice James, producer on the kiis breakfast show, went to a Virgin thing and she got a free cruise. So looks like Lazyloo will be going on another holiday.

No doubt she will buy this and have it shortened

As if she knows anything about M Jordan!!

IMG_6405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody. I am convinced she makes the questions up, does the cooking demos, and rattles off all this mundane tit so she can claim her groceries and the house as business expenses.
Does she seriously pay someone to stand there and film her chopping up onions?? Couldn’t she just put the phone on a tripod & get a paid assistant to do actual work??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually, this is perfect for her. A childless cruise, she doesn't bloody deserve it though

Reactions: 8
Tonight's look is from "that Bella Barnett" that she sees on Facebook all the time. Here are some of the other super classy and perfectly appropriate for a middle aged basketball outfits on offer. Just incase any of you fezzas are inspired by our style icon.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That cruise mentions food and generous servings, her kind of place, watch her put more weight back on
And why does she always have to be filmed at the media wall, I think we know how it works :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mother of the year goes to Emilylou 👏

the kids come home. Mumma goes out. What was is the bleeping point of lumpy love coming to the house when they just spent the weekend with him. What a strange set up. He will never grow a pair. Always taken for a ride by narcissistic Emily
---

Limpy
“Nothing better than a house full of kids! Now invite your friends around Sagie so they can watch me get ready in the bloody lounge room/dressing room before I head out and Dad takes care of you again!”

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.