EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We did say she was angling for a cruise with all her squealing and watching the ships down at the docks. I guess it paid off. Well done Emmy!

Reactions: 27
Ok so this is definitely Emilylou’s scene

no kids

food and drink 🍹 cruise 🚢

her kind of guys. 🤘🏽

She’s gonna be in her eminent. 🙄 wanna make a bet she’s on the august cruise 🚢
Hope I don't offend any cruise lovers here, but this sounds like some sort of cruise for desperate divorcees looking for a root. In which case, this will be perfect for Amy. Think of all the entertainment headed our way fezzas!!!!!! All aboard the love boat.....syphilis and gastro guaranteed. Such a vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I would hate to see anyone fall overboard, but for her i'd make an exception!!!

At least she has her own personal flotation device!!!

Dat BIG GUT!!!

AHOY!! Captain Clogged Ass!!!

IMG_5727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m wheezing with laughter - yeah she got herself a free cruise but the vast majority of them go between Melbourne and Burnie. Not exactly the exotic South Pacific cruise she’s been angling for since last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope I don't offend any cruise lovers here, but this sounds like some sort of cruise for desperate divorcees looking for a root. In which case, this will be perfect for Amy. Think of all the entertainment headed our way fezzas!!!!!! All aboard the love boat.....syphilis and gastro guaranteed. Such a vibe.
And I bet there won’t be many men
I’ve never liked cruises, they’re literally and metaphorically a floating Petrie dish 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Tonight's look is from "that Bella Barnett" that she sees on Facebook all the time. Here are some of the other super classy and perfectly appropriate for a middle aged basketball outfits on offer. Just incase any of you fezzas are inspired by our style icon.
Those outfits will be perfect for her cruise wear. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I bet there won’t be many men
I’ve never liked cruises, they’re literally and metaphorically a floating Petrie dish 🤢
I know a few retirees who have gone on a cruise recently. It was nightmare as one caught covid, then they had gastro. They were confined to their rooms the majority of the time.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She really is a piece of work....I still think she is a dumb duck....but she plays the game and reaps the benefits. I will never understand how she is beneficial for promoting companies but hey, here i am working 5 days a week, full-time and busting my arse and ELL works 20 mins a week.🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She literally has no one to take with her except maybe Bubs. Imagine the two of them on an adults only cruise 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is a piece of work....I still think she is a dumb duck....but she plays the game and reaps the benefits. I will never understand how she is beneficial for promoting companies but hey, here i am working 5 days a week, full-time and busting my arse and ELL works 20 mins a week.🙄
A cruise doesn't pay the bills though...

Reactions: 10
It still irks me how much free stuff influencers get. A free cruise, when so many people are struggling with the cost of living.

This is one (of many) things the ATO need to look at. Influencers should declare this on their tax return.

Reactions: 22
A cruise doesn't pay the bills though...
True....but something must be 🤷‍♀️ I don't understand how she lives the life she does with so little work....which makes the grifting of holidays even worse....even if it is a cruise!

Reactions: 11
I’ve had a mad dog busy day and just caught up… and got my colon moving ☠ Fark me. Nothing say geriatric like constipation 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I want to punch that fat face into next week.
She can have her cruise. It will be right up her alley. Buffet meals and lazing about in her bikinis that are three sizes too small for her. I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than go on a cruise. (And I’ve been on several). So she ain’t hitting the jackpot with this grift. She knows that she’s a wannabe. And FFS, get some new shoes you sloth. I know your feet are massive and most likely don’t fit into nice shoes, but surely you can get some nice ones custom made for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.