EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s like 5-6 potatoes each isnā€™t it?! As a side dish? Thatā€™s insane!

Reactions: 20
Ahh yes the very tasty salad topping, ā€œslithered almondsā€ šŸšŸšŸ

Perfect for a Sunday lunch with the ā€œcrewā€ AKA Aaron is coming over to supervise her and the bball gang āœŒšŸ»
slithered almonds and capsican, and throw in a trendy MAC product she canā€™t pronounce and a forgotten facial name she gets ā€œall the timeā€ā€¦.man, itā€™s a frustrating watch the last two days. Also,in two slides she says what on the plate, twice?!? and canā€™t bring herself so say carbs! The slow news season continues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we know if alove has thrown in his job? Maybe he is still working in paid employment this this new venture as a side hustle?

Reactions: 3
Been busy living life and havenā€™t read since Saturday morning but am šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” that Mac has gifted her hundreds of dollars worth of products.

Sent them a message if they donā€™t respond Iā€™ll need to change some of my products to other brands
They got a message from me too. They can block me all they like. Itā€™s a shame because I like MAC products but I canā€™t support companies like this who gift these things to people like her. She doesnā€™t deserve them, or appreciate them and she canā€™t even pronounce the product names.

Reactions: 16
Do we know if alove has thrown in his job? Maybe he is still working in paid employment this this new venture as a side hustle?
His LinkedIn says heā€™s still at the same job heā€™s had since November last year. Iā€™d assumed he was trying this MLM bullshit on the sideā€¦

Reactions: 1
Capsi-can. Gets me every time. She should go full Hilaria Baldwin and do the 'How you say in English...Cuc-Umber'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_4976.png

Ummmmmā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ Why have the good plates been taken out of the shed? Definitely wasnā€™t ready for this!
Surely The Childrenā„¢ļø wonā€™t be using these? šŸ˜±

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ahhhh it's serious newsreader Lou. With very important information...
Screenshot_20230807-204137~2.png

I don't have a clue what she's on about, but if it's some hippy crystal/oil/moon phase nonsense, she's wearing the wrong hair and outfit for it.

"In breaking news, a woman, who is, delusional, at best, put her bins out, in, her G-string and bra. Further news at 10"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2362714
I don't have a clue what she's on about, but if it's some hippy crystal/oil/moon phase nonsense, she's wearing the wrong hair and outfit for it.

"In breaking news, a woman, who is, delusional, at best, put her bins out, in, her G-string and bra. Further news at 10"
And comments have been already turned off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2362714

Those hands seem to be very out of proportion.....if you ever watched Seinfeld back in the day....The Man Hands episode šŸ¤£
---
They're Freesias or Jonquils. I didn't catch what she called them though.
Jonquils...and i think she just made up a name!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Repeating herself a lot tonight, all I heard was her flowers were bruising. Whatā€™s on today - not much, so let me put on a body con bright red dress to go get a coffee and bread stick.. please get a real job.
---
Never forgetā€¦ā€¦.šŸ’ƒšŸ¾šŸ“³
What a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When so many people are struggling it just really irks me when she stands there with her cafe coffee all la-dee-da saying she doesnā€™t have much on! Some people have 2 or 3 jobs to survive and she doesnā€™t have much on and comes home to a freebie box of expensive makeup!!! Itā€™s just so not right šŸ˜¤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2362497
Holy potado salad....one serve of this would feed 2 or 3 adults!!!!! And she is serving kids!!!!šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
I hate commenting on her children as they are the innocent ones here (but she happily parades them to the social media world!).....but no wonder their bodies are turning into mini versions of her - look what she feeds them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I hate commenting on her children as they are the innocent ones here (but she happily parades them to the social media world!).....but no wonder their bodies are turning into mini versions of her - look what she feeds them!
It's the portion size and then the fixation she has with sugar that is insane....how about cutting the portion size on carbs by a third and then hey, have some ice cream for dessert....her mentality of sugar free means it's ok and eat as many carbs as possible is just ridiculous in my mind....i am no dietitian....just as a disclaimer!!!!

Reactions: 17
It's the portion size and then the fixation she has with sugar that is insane....how about cutting the portion size on carbs by a third and then hey, have some ice cream for dessert....her mentality of sugar free means it's ok and eat as many carbs as possible is just ridiculous in my mind....i am no dietitian....just as a disclaimer!!!!
She'll eat Sugar Free cookies and feel guilty, yet when cooking her prison food slop, she'll smother it in SUGAR DENSE sauces..She really is as dumb as she looks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.