EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think thereā€™s any issue with a parent renting at all, I definitely wouldnā€™t call it embarrassing. However she spends a ridiculous amount on herself and seems to just not prioritise her kids whatsoever.
Limpy should move back in , he obviously wants to be her PA again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My gosh sheā€™s an illiterate duck! Couldnā€™t pronounce (or even read) the word ā€œbodaciousā€ā€¦ she tried to make it ā€œbodaliciousā€ instead.
Thatā€™ll do me šŸŖ¦šŸ’€šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_4967.png

Hopefully this means there is some pier dancing returning to our screens soon. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My gosh sheā€™s an illiterate duck! Couldnā€™t pronounce (or even read) the word ā€œbodaciousā€ā€¦ she tried to make it ā€œbodaliciousā€ instead.
Thatā€™ll do me šŸŖ¦šŸ’€šŸ¤£
'Ah um Boda....sis....us???...it's like bodalicious without the L'. She is the biggest dumb duck šŸ¤£
---
'Ah um Boda....sis....us???...it's like bodalicious without the L'. She is the biggest dumb duck šŸ¤£
They were bang on with the 'Gutsy' lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been busy living life and havenā€™t read since Saturday morning but am šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” that Mac has gifted her hundreds of dollars worth of products.

Sent them a message if they donā€™t respond Iā€™ll need to change some of my products to other brands

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Emmy's had a busy Monday. Doing nothing but sit around at home watching dance videos.

So over brands sending makeup with an estimated retail worth of over $200 for no reason.

And turn off the rangehood light!

Screen_Recording_20230807_151039_Instagram_exported_58734~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20230807_151039_Instagram_exported_63132~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20230807_151039_Instagram_exported_101240~2.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I laughed at the ā€œgutsyā€ lipstick too. But why do people like her get so much free tit? And then still spend so much money on other tit?
I wish I could start my work day at 12 and make my minions follow me around flapping my gums about nothing. Alas, I have a job that requires me to start before lunch time and actually do some work.
She said the house is clean - the cleaner came Iā€™m guessing because thereā€™s no way she cleaned the house and did a blow dry and make up all in one morning.

Reactions: 17
With all the gifts / freebies she has been given over the 22/23 financial year wonder if she has / will declare it on her tax and wonder if the tax office ever check these ā€œinfluencers ā€œ .

Reactions: 15
Dog-piss flowers! No thanks!
The hideous bodycon dress on the big con artist, but can't say bodacious... get those bailey nelsons out AmyEmilyEmmaLou, don't know how you managed to read all those MAC products.
Shame on you MAC for feeding into her bullshit!
Did you hear her say the house was all clean?! In which universe?
Why the noon coffee, fasting bloods for our size 12 gal?!
#cancelemmylou

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230807_184414_Instagram.jpg

Holy potado salad....one serve of this would feed 2 or 3 adults!!!!! And she is serving kids!!!!šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
ā€œLittle bit of protein, little bit of vegā€ and a kilo of potatoā€™s each šŸ™„ No wonder her colon is chokingā€¦ā€¦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.