EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems Alove isn’t thriving trying to get his new business off the ground! Go get a proper job you lazy arsed would be influencer, your kids don’t need role model parents that don’t actually have real jobs, c’mon, don’t be like your pathetic lazy leaching ex partner!!!

View attachment 2362006
So this was his book page? Now he’s flogging some ebook on online businesses? Seems legit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this was his book page? Now he’s flogging some ebook on online businesses? Seems legit 😂
These 2 perfectly matched grifters gonna both be broke and renting forever! Semi acceptable in your late 20s to be in this position but these people are middle aged!🤣
Its so embarrassing...

Reactions: 6
These 2 perfectly matched grifters gonna both be broke and renting forever! Semi acceptable in your late 20s to be in this position but these people are middle aged!🤣
Its so embarrassing...
I'm not sure where you live but it's becoming more and more difficult to become a homeowner in most of the major cities and even a lot of semi rural and rural areas.
People rent for lots of reasons and home ownership is not the be all and end all for some people.
I think you're really showing your privilege with your "It's so embarrassing".

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Its so embarrassing...
And to think of how much money this grifter has burnt through over the last few years on herself, is absolutely mind blowing.
She is and always will be her own #1 priority.🤡
---
I'm not sure where you live but it's becoming more and more difficult to become a homeowner in most of the major cities and even a lot of semi rural and rural areas.
People rent for lots of reasons and home ownership is not the be all and end all for some people.
That comment has nothing to do with the general population, many of whom are struggling to pay their bills and feed there children.
This is all about LL and Alove and their wasteful, grifting lifestyle, get rich quick schemes and quest for fame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
For me it's that they have not prioritised their kids and family and have wasted money on trying and failing to get famous and not wanting to give the kids security

Reactions: 31
I wonder how she felt when A's plus one wasn't another basketballer for her to ogle, but a new "babe" for himself? I wonder if that's what prompted her bewdiful qwote afterwards 😅
To be fair, Im in and out of EL Land so maybe the gf has been around for a while 🤷‍♀️
I think that’s the girlfriend of one of the basketballers?

Reactions: 10
Nothing to do with just renting, was referring to people in their mid 40's with the bogan mentality who squander money, want to live in expensive areas and don't like putting their kids first. I'm not talking about young adults trying to break into the current housing market. These grifters have been "workin" for 20 something years with nothing to show.
If privilege means I worked hard over 20 years for my 2 properties then yes i guess I would call myself privileged..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how she felt when A's plus one wasn't another basketballer for her to ogle, but a new "babe" for himself? I wonder if that's what prompted her bewdiful qwote afterwards 😅
To be fair, Im in and out of EL Land so maybe the gf has been around for a while 🤷‍♀️
Nah I think she’s Eli’s gf. She’s gorgeous. Limpy wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two financial geniuses would have to be dropping around a combined $100K annually on rent. Neither of them have a secure income or want to work. Aaron has always been complicit in allowing Mumma to be the big grifter and scammer because it benefited him. He was content to strum his guitar in the shed for 2 years and has now thrown his job in chasing fortune with an online MLM. The two of them are lazy fucks who are totally reliant on the naivety of others for an income stream.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had forgotten how ugly, cheap and unflattering that “body confidence dress” is. 🤢
My god, it is ugly as sin 🤮 and with the fecking clodhoppers as usual.
---
I feel like it’s a mistake? It says “see the link in my profile for my book” then links to something completely different?

Reactions: 5
A box full of MAC products For free. How disappointing- when there are so many women’s shelters and initiatives like Share The Dignity, they choose to send products to this revolting grifter.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Correct me if I am wrong, Lia is an employee of ZM. If they have "work" to do why not just go to the office?? Instead back to the Hovel and unboxing gifts.
That guts 🤮 now I have a less than flat stomach but dress accordingly. She looks like a cheap, chubby sl$t

Reactions: 11
Body Con is back bishmaaaass 🔥
E574A6FA-9671-41F5-9647-CEFB90BB9160.jpeg

And these flowers smell like piss so I love that for her. I’ve banned them from werk.
D8EA17B9-5BEF-40CF-8249-C0C8169DEA4D.jpeg
DD470F80-54B2-4C20-859E-91B819212BFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.