EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"One mans 'I'm not ready' is another mans 'I knew the second I saw her'".... Is she 43 and still waiting for a fairy tale?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So the only salad she made was the potato.She even bought a store plain green salad? WTF.Its true that she puts on a full buffet when other people are involved but her kids get broccoli and rice with their protein.She is a bloody disgrace.Who would have had on their bingo card 3 years ago that El would be entertaining 25/30 year old african basketballers as her ' friends'.( wannabe lovers).She is cooked, and cooked badly like all her recipes.

Reactions: 17
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.
Agreed. The BB players seem fun and Sage seems to enjoy playing with them. Their only crime is eating that podado salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not blinkered at all, mostly thinking of the online following knowing where she lives, Any gender. Not just men, and allowing her own young daughter to be shown in shorts that short to her 20k following is not safe, period. I am allowed to have an opinion. Same as you. I do care about the childs safety. Unlike her own mum.
Still not sure what you think her Mum should do
about anything? The children have never lived in Perth and Amy rarely goes back to WA with them so they wouldn’t have a close relationship with their Nanna anyway! Amy hasn’t lived with her Mum for 30 years so would barely have a relationship either. I’m sure their Nanna loves them dearly but I’m just not sure what she’s meant to do just because the kids have a tit mum!

Reactions: 11
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.
Not blinkered at all, mostly thinking of the online following knowing where she lives, Any gender. Not just men, and allowing her own young daughter to be shown in shorts that short to her 20k following is not safe, period. I am allowed to have an opinion. Same as you. I do care about the childs safety. Unlike her own mum
Still not sure what you think her Mum should do
about anything? The children have never lived in Perth and Amy rarely goes back to WA with them so they wouldn’t have a close relationship with their Nanna anyway! Amy hasn’t lived with her Mum for 30 years so would barely have a relationship either. I’m sure their Nanna loves them dearly but I’m just not sure what she’s meant to do just because the kids have a tit mum!
Nothing I guess.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ - But someone close to them needs to be a protective voice... ummm maybe thier dad finally needs to put his soft soled foot down!

Reactions: 4
The house is semi detached. She only lives in half and there's a common wall that the two houses share. This fence is where her rental property finishes. The house on the other side of the house has been renovated too - these houses have potential to be lovely.
Oh my God. The difference between the two is so stark. The other house is lovely.

Reactions: 8
I’m late to the party, can someone please explain how she ended up with the BB crew as “mates”. TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m late to the party, can someone please explain how she ended up with the BB crew as “mates”. TIA
I think via Sages interest in basketball? She bought the family membership and just leached onto Anthony started showing up to other games they were playing and immersed herself in the scene. Started going to The Beats, putting on BBQ’s, cookin Oxtail obsessively. It’s all quite odd but it’s pretty recent in the past 12 months or so. She was seeing King Babe 1.0 who I assume she met through the basketball guys or from The Beats.

Reactions: 13
She showed it the other day, she gave in for Sage and his mates
Haha fair enough, I do skip a lot of her stories so missed it. What's the deal anyway, has she said why she doesn't like it? I know she has weird phobia of it...

Reactions: 1
Haha fair enough, I do skip a lot of her stories so missed it. What's the deal anyway, has she said why she doesn't like it? I know she has weird phobia of it...
I'm guessing firstly she doesn't like washing if it gets on peoples clothes and she discovered it has sugar? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems Alove isn’t thriving trying to get his new business off the ground! Go get a proper job you lazy arsed would be influencer, your kids don’t need role model parents that don’t actually have real jobs, c’mon, don’t be like your pathetic lazy leaching ex partner!!!

1691362396721.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Going automatically to those men must be sexual predators is rank. She is wearing bike shorts for duck sake. Which are sold EVERYWHERE. For kids.

I mean, not surprised at the comment. Those comments are always beyond manic.

It's OK to step away from Tattle/The Influencer when getting a little too obsessed with them.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.