EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can ppl not see this??? Ecsp EmmyLous Mum!! The Kids Grandparent!! Pathetic!! Say something to this cow already!!
Let her know its crap, how she is scarring the kids for life , right in front of thier eyes and they stay silent and keep blowing smoke up Lous ass!!
Do you really think BitchLou would take anything on board that her Mum would say to her?? Her Mum sees what we see. Amy lives her life the way she wants and doesn’t think about anyone else - if she hasn’t put her kids first by now she never is going to! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I would find it so bizarre to turn up to a bbq at a friends place & find out they’ve already cooked it😂
The men usually hover around cooking, chatting drinking beers, while the women get some salads or nibbles ready, having a wine & gossiping with each other, kids all playing together.
Goes to show these people rock up for a free feed and leave, they aren’t interested in her or her company one single bit.
Gatherings I go to have no 30 year old dudes trying to beat the kids at BBall, no showing off. The fact she lets these men around her kids is a whole other issue, especially how they openly support (TT).
Too true! The best part about a bbq (besides eating the food) is standing around said bbq, drinking and talking tit

Reactions: 25
The jaw swing when she's tapping the potato salad spoon... sunday serve of duromine?
The poor neighbours.
Shes gross, and V looked like a sad dishevelled puppy.
IMG_4904.png

Came here to say the same thing.
At this point it’s pretty clear old mate needs more than duromine and photoshop!
A bit of self control wouldn’t go astray.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not wanting to WK but A and E are quite heavily involved in the basketball world including coaching, clinics, games and tournaments etc which involve children.

I would assume they both would have Blue Cards.

While i think their relationship with LL is odd, what a sad world we live in when we automatically consider all men to be threats to children!
Just because men have not been caught and charged does not mean they are innocent, as with a few recent cases, the men all
Had clearances, yet they finally got caught in the wrong, its just not a good look all around!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it a duplex? She doesn’t have the whole thing.
---

She also rents it, so let’s not forget she doesn’t even own it, she’s paying for the pleasure to live in someone’s run down turn of the century half a mansion. She wishes she owned it, would be worth a pretty penny surely.
---
witch loves the male company doesn’t she?
Why does she not have a single female friend?

Do her community of cockhead followers (excluding tattlers) not notice any of this?
The day the landlord kicks her out or sells that place will be a great day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel her relationship with her parents is part of why she is like she is, in particular her relationship with food, her and SueLyn have spoken about hiding food for later on from the Mum and her Dad has an extreme vegan diet as documented on her last visit with him, the fact that she left home at 14 suggests their relationships were difficult, the Mum and her are probably very similar both narcs.
There’s definitely more to the story of her upbringing that she doesn’t share. You don’t leave home at 14 if home life is good.

Reactions: 16
Do you really think BitchLou would take anything on board that her Mum would say to her?? Her Mum sees what we see. Amy lives her life the way she wants and doesn’t think about anyone else - if she hasn’t put her kids first by now she never is going to! 🤷🏻‍♀️
🚩🚩🚩 If her mum sees what we see, surely thats 🚩🚩🚩🚩 enuff!!!

Reactions: 1
This is outrageous she is such a moll charging these prices, I would like to think that no one in their right mind is paying $170 for a basic as f*ck tracksuit, but I know she still has stuck on fans that will happily buy them.
Those prices are literally outrageous

Reactions: 9
Ummm. Why is everything so basic ? It’s an adults (20 somethings her mates 🤣) dinner..doesn’t have to be formal but catered like a teens party!

Reactions: 6
Just because men have not been caught and charged does not mean they are innocent, as with a few recent cases, the men all
Had clearances, yet they finally got caught in the wrong, its just not a good look all around!
And just because they are men, it doesn't mean they are guilty of anything either.
Women have also recently been charged and jailed for sexual crimes against children.

Reactions: 24
And just because they are men, it doesn't mean they are guilty of anything either.
Women have also recently been charged and jailed for sexual crimes against children.
Totally agree , not going to fight about it thou. Even if just for the camera for her followers its not a good look, considering alot of ppl know her address.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Bloody cold af in Melb today, everyone else wearing trackies, Why is C wearing shorts that short around grown men that lets face it, have not been background checked, I'm sorry but its just the world we live in today, can never be too careful, yet Mumma allows this. Of course she does!

And poor Vida!!!!! The forgotton child! So so sad!!

But as long as Mumma has the Tribey Squad Sqaud over to fill her sick fantasies its all good!!

How can ppl not see this??? Ecsp EmmyLous Mum!! The Kids Grandparent!! Pathetic!! Say something to this cow already!!
Let her know its crap, how she is scarring the kids for life , right in front of thier eyes and they stay silent and keep blowing smoke up Lous ass!!

View attachment 2360229View attachment 2360230View attachment 2360231View attachment 2360232
Makes me so sad seeing her little face like this. She’s like a lost child 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.
Not blinkered at all, mostly thinking of the online following knowing where she lives, Any gender. Not just men, and allowing her own young daughter to be shown in shorts that short to her 20k following is not safe, period. I am allowed to have an opinion. Same as you. I do care about the childs safety. Unlike her own mum.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.