EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3kg of the very best potatoes and 10 yes 10 bleeping eggs.....nothing if not glutinous.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And that’s 24 hours after she fed those kids fecking Tik Tok burgers because they’re budget friendly 🤬
Why is she only budget conscious when it involves her kids but not for her and her fake friends?

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I am 5ft and 80kg . Size 16 - !8 in most clothes. She trily is deLouuuuuusional

Reactions: 11
She’s at least 25kg overweight for her height. She would be morbidity obese based on BMI.
In my opinion and in real life she just looks like a normal sized woman. She’s short and normal size, neither skinny or fat and not even someone you’d look at. The quintessential middle aged invisible woman (of which I am also). I do agree with the US babe narrative. Influencers give me the shits how they’ll share things up to a point then baulk when we want to know more. At the end of the day this is their job and what do they really owe us? duck all really. The parasocial relationship is strong.

Reactions: 5
In my opinion and in real life she just looks like a normal sized woman. She’s short and normal size, neither skinny or fat and not even someone you’d look at. The quintessential middle aged invisible woman (of which I am also). I do agree with the US babe narrative. Influencers give me the shits how they’ll share things up to a point then baulk when we want to know more. At the end of the day this is their job and what do they really owe us? duck all really. The parasocial relationship is strong.
Everyone can look good at a different weight.. plenty of stunning 40 somethings in my postcode .. thin, curvy, the whole lot.. her age is no excuse for presenting herself badly.
She’s not pretty and that’s got nothing to do with her weight.. some people are, some aren’t.. that’s life.
I don’t think she’s middle sized, yes by her BMI she is obsese but I think she’s what I would could plump/chubby in real life.

Reactions: 9
So last night this is the serving of air fryer chips she served the 4 kids. They had to reach into the centre of table for one chip. So cheap.
Today she is prepping 3kgs of potatoes and 10 eggs- likey for slutty sue and the new Zim lady friends. Lets not forget she will be adding 1 litre of mayo, plus cream.

We know she eats in secret- imagine all that she consumes when not filming herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So last night this is the serving of air fryer chips she served the 4 kids. They had to reach into the centre of table for one chip. So cheap.
Today she is prepping 3kgs of potatoes and 10 eggs- likey for slutty sue and the new Zim lady friends. Lets not forget she will be adding 1 litre of mayo, plus cream.

We know she eats in secret- imagine all that she consumes when not filming herself.
Those kipfler potatoes are not cheap!

Reactions: 6
The potatoes alone prob cost more than what she slopped out to Sages mates!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

IMG_6660.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I am 5ft and 80kg . Size 16 - !8 in most clothes. She trily is deLouuuuuusional
She really is deLOUded. I’m a 5 footer too and 60 something kilos and a size 12. Like no one actually cares what size you wear Amy but don’t lie to your followers and to yourself 🤦‍♀️ don’t preach body confidence and then lie? It’s weird.

Reactions: 10
Who called it??? The meat wagon - potato fest was for the most important people!!

She is back screeching at the B-Ball!

IMG_6661.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s about her weight, everyone looks good in all shapes and sizes. It’s about her delusion of her weight, the disordered eating and the way she presents herself. She does not dress to compliment her body, and just wants to attract attention (whether it be good or bad).

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The only issue anyone has about her weight is the fact that she lies about it, she lies about what she eats, she lies about her weightloss "journey" and lies about the size of the clothes she wears.

Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s about her weight, everyone looks good in all shapes and sizes. It’s about her delusion of her weight, the disordered eating and the way she presents herself. She does not dress to compliment her body, and just wants to attract attention (whether it be good or bad).
So much this! Nearly everything she wears is too small and doesn't flatter her at all.

I also don't like the gut out. And that's no matter what your size. Some styles are best left for girls half your age.

The only issue anyone has about her weight is the fact that she lies about it, she lies about what she eats, she lies about her weightloss "journey" and lies about the size of the clothes she wears.
Exactly!

So many lies. So what if you're not a size 12.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.