EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to SMM yesterday for 3kgs
of podadoes, got stuck in traffic. Then went back again today for pumpkin and meat, that could have been purchased yesterday. Then has neither pine nuts or almonds…..

I’m heading to Melbourne soon but not sure if I can be bothered trying to see this monstrosity in the wild.
---
Why does she show everyone how to make the same things over and over again? Why not try something new, emmylou? Do what most of us do - google something new to try and give it a whirl! How many times has she shown us her big fat potato salad...
I feel it’s like the old lady of the office who makes the best piklets and everyone says how amazing they are and then keeps making them. Except Lardylou has probably been told ONCE her salad/oxtail/burger wrap was nice so continues to make it even though she’s probably been lied to, again like the old lady at the office no one can muster the courage to say their cooking tastes like shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh yes the very tasty salad topping, “slithered almonds” 🐍🐍🐍

Perfect for a Sunday lunch with the “crew” AKA Aaron is coming over to supervise her and the bball gang ✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So much effort for this ‘impromptu’ bbq but Sages friends get dried out wraps with dried out burger patties 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Her weekend with her kids but is spending money and cooking for the “crew” and watching her shows. Spend quality time with your kids you stupid slug.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Is that mayonnaise or a 5 litre bucket of Clag glue on her podado salad? I feel like I’m choking just watching her try and shake it off the spoon into the bowl 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s so dreadful! All this effort for randoms who are only there for free food. A sleepover for your kids is when you should go a bit nuts and make it fun. Those kids will have no core memories. Their childhood memories will consist of dry wraps, oxtail and crop tops.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah the 4th Child that is her favourite!! Its sick!! And she is grinding my last gear! And I will tell you why... I had a friend that is a top notch architect, that found himself homeless, and all sorts of other stuff followed... due to Covid BS... meanwhile this ass clown gets paid gigs, and pretty much can buy or travel where ever she wants, Farkin sign us all up to be a massive goof ball, braindead asshole, that talks to a phone constantly, mentally and emotionally abuses her kids, and feeds them slop, whilst she has cooked up $$$$$ meat feasts for the Bruthas!!!! Life, hey! Def not fair and ppl that don't deserve to have nice things, seems to land in thier fat laps!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I feel you, this bleep is beyond a joke, so out of touch with reality and doesn’t deserve a 1/4 of what she gets.
She makes me feel so enraged and I’m blocked, so rarely see her tit these days, I want her cancelled.

Reactions: 20
The jaw swing when she's tapping the potato salad spoon... sunday serve of duromine?
The poor neighbours.
Shes gross, and V looked like a sad dishevelled puppy.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.