EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing! It's like Anthony is her 4th child.
Yeah the 4th Child that is her favourite!! Its sick!! And she is grinding my last gear! And I will tell you why... I had a friend that is a top notch architect, that found himself homeless, and all sorts of other stuff followed... due to Covid BS... meanwhile this ass clown gets paid gigs, and pretty much can buy or travel where ever she wants, Farkin sign us all up to be a massive goof ball, braindead asshole, that talks to a phone constantly, mentally and emotionally abuses her kids, and feeds them slop, whilst she has cooked up $$$$$ meat feasts for the Bruthas!!!! Life, hey! Def not fair and ppl that don't deserve to have nice things, seems to land in thier fat laps!!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 17
Why does she show everyone how to make the same things over and over again? Why not try something new, emmylou? Do what most of us do - google something new to try and give it a whirl! How many times has she shown us her big fat potato salad...

Reactions: 25
Why does she show everyone how to make the same things over and over again? Why not try something new, emmylou? Do what most of us do - google something new to try and give it a whirl! How many times has she shown us her big fat potato salad...
I find this weird as well. The steak wraps. The tik tok burger tit, ox tail, the breakfast muffin. It makes me reminisce about the fabulous...the MOST fabulous Cacio e pepe reel starring the fau fur coat at Best Friend Charlottes house!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is very strange, she doesnā€™t seem to know how to make ANY other kind of salad?!
Iā€™m no cookbook writer, and I currently have three different jobs so not heaps of spare time but this week alone Iā€™ve made a poached chicken herby noodle salad, a Greek salad to have with tuna and a kaleslaw to have with salmon. None of them take very long, theyā€™re super tasty and flavourful and they certainly donā€™t sit in your colon until you walk them out šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah the 4th Child that is her favourite!! Its sick!! And she is grinding my last gear! And I will tell you why... I had a friend that is a top notch architect, that found himself homeless, and all sorts of other stuff followed... due to Covid BS... meanwhile this ass clown gets paid gigs, and pretty much can buy or travel where ever she wants, Farkin sign us all up to be a massive goof ball, braindead asshole, that talks to a phone constantly, mentally and emotionally abuses her kids, and feeds them slop, whilst she has cooked up $$$$$ meat feasts for the Bruthas!!!! Life, hey! Def not fair and ppl that don't deserve to have nice things, seems to land in thier fat laps!!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Her ā€œcareerā€ wonā€™t last dont worry.. Iā€™m playing the long game with Lardy .. she may as welll enjoy her spoils as sheā€™s going to be a single skint 50 year old whose kids dislike her.. itā€™s coming for sure fezzas.. keep the faith.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I find this weird as well. The steak wraps. The tik tok burger tit, ox tail, the breakfast muffin. It makes me reminisce about the fabulous...the MOST fabulous Cacio e pepe reel starring the fau fur coat at Best Friend Charlottes house!
The only time she does something different is when she is being paid, even then it is her dumb sister that does all the behind the scenes work, thank god her paid food gigs are now far and few between, she did the school snacks ad for catch 7 months ago and I have not seen her once make school snacks ahead of time, wasnā€™t it early this week she was talking about shopping for school treats, she is a lazy grifter that is all, she should have been cancelled when she plagiarised recipes for her book.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The only issue anyone has about her weight is the fact that she lies about it, she lies about what she eats, she lies about her weightloss "journey" and lies about the size of the clothes she wears.
& photo shops her photos šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her ā€œcareerā€ wonā€™t last dont worry.. Iā€™m playing the long game with Lardy .. she may as welll enjoy her spoils as sheā€™s going to be a single skint 50 year old whose kids dislike her.. itā€™s coming for sure fezzas.. keep the faith.
Never a more accurate assessment made. If she thinks taking a ā€˜cruiseā€™ to Burnie & back, where she has to be ā€˜onā€™ all of the time whilst trying to keep up with the Judds of this world, plus buying infomercial slots on the countryā€˜s poorest rating tv show, is much more of a vibe than creating a happy, healthy, family with those three beautiful kids, well then good luck to her. You should never stop chasing your dreams, but with every action you take, there is an equal and opposite reaction - and sheā€™ll find this out soon enough, maybe even before sheā€™s 50, if the karma gods are feeling the ā€˜vibeā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she ever worries about her future? Like retirement, superannuation, saving for old age. I often think about this for all the mediocre influencers, who aren't making the huge bucks like Judd.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she ever worries about her future? Like retirement, superannuation, saving for old age. I often think about this for all the mediocre influencers, who aren't making the huge bucks like Judd.
Yep.. one income, no super, renting, an ex with no assets and having to use your kids for content who will rebel/refuse one day and you have a Kate Gosselin situation! The WAGs also have high earning partners with professions,

God she shares some outrageous tit. If you desire something and want something part of you believes you can have it. What a crock. I want Morgan Wallen. But I know I canā€™t have him. Lol. Iā€™m an overweight middle aged mother. Lol.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.