EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the live, she mentioned she still had gel in her hair from yesterday, she was trying to brush it outā€¦.
Um why not wash your hair?
after she brushed it for a good 2 seconds she put more product on it šŸ˜‚

ohh my she is so gross šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I hope she had permission from those boys parents to record them. I personally would be annoyed if my kids were broadcasted to over 100k people without permission.
You mean 10,000 ā€œrealā€ followers plus 100K bought followers šŸ˜‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really just find her creepy more than ever.. she films the kids yesterday, then does a live today with those kids still aroundā€¦ guts out, crop top on. Can we imagine if this was a dad doing a live in his underwear with 4 tween girls in the house?? The uproar. She is THAT mother who will sleep with one of her sons friends.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Over here in my hospital bed doing the lords work! Some fezzas definitely there in the comments! Haha. And no, Iā€™m not the fan girl commenting on being in hospital and putting make up on. Lucky if Iā€™ve even put my face cream on this week.
ā€œDo you have sequins in red for Christmas!ā€ šŸ¤£
Dead
On a 40 c Xmas day can you imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone out there has said to winnie Blue Lou to calm her farm when oversharing on the gram. She's still.exploiting her children, but at a lesser extent than previously. Maybe someone at channel 10?!

Reactions: 8
She said she was 75-80kg. By my limited calculations that isnā€™t a size 12. When I was that weight I was about a size 14/16 and Iā€™m the same height as her.
---
Wtf Emmy? I am on the bigger side of a size 12 - Iā€™m the same height as her, but about 10kg lighter. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a bigger size, but why lie or even mention it?

By the way, where did the ā€œCountry Road sizeā€ joke come from? I ask because I recently bought some Country Road pants from the op shop in my size, but theyā€™re too big and keep falling down!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone out there has said to winnie Blue Lou to calm her farm when oversharing on the gram. She's still.exploiting her children, but at a lesser extent than previously. Maybe someone at channel 10?!
I wonder if it was when one of the Instagram tea sites shared that post of Emmy drying Sage's basketball jersey that you could clearly see what school he goes to.

Maybe Emmy thought, hang on maybe total strangers shouldn't know where my son goes to school.

Reactions: 3
Wtf Emmy? I am on the bigger side of a size 12 - Iā€™m the same height as her, but about 10kg lighter. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a bigger size, but why lie or even mention it?

By the way, where did the ā€œCountry Road sizeā€ joke come from? I ask because I recently bought some Country Road pants from the op shop in my size, but theyā€™re too big and keep falling down!
Country Road used to be all vanity sizing many years ago but I find them true to size now.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it was when one of the Instagram tea sites shared that post of Emmy drying Sage's basketball jersey that you could clearly see what school he goes to.

Maybe Emmy thought, hang on maybe total strangers shouldn't know where my son goes to school.
Nobody tells the slug what to do

Reactions: 4

100% no chance. She's been called out many times for sharing the location of her children, she MCd the school fete and was a recognisable school in the suburb she's in.

She reads here so the fact that we've called it out numerous times has gone on dead ears, but because someone "important" to her said it she hides it.

Reactions: 5

It came from Kath and Kim

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 3.15.34 pm.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I legit wear size 10 or 12 Katies jeans and size 12 Target trackies and Iā€™m in triple figures weight sizeā€¦.so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

Reactions: 6

Country Road has always been known to be very generous sizing.
I bought a CR skirt recently from eBay and it actually falls down to my ankles even though it is my size.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
CR is just a classier version of ZM and Millers when it comes to sizing.
---
I legit wear size 10 or 12 Katies jeans and size 12 Target trackies and Iā€™m in triple figures weight sizeā€¦.so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.
Are you talking US size or AU size because its very different?
Not that it's an issue what size you are.

Reactions: 3
I bought a CR skirt recently from eBay and it actually falls down to my ankles even though it is my size.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

Aus sizing.

Reactions: 1
---

I buy a lot of CR and I'm a 14 in it and 14 in other brands like Target, Kmart, Mister Zimi, Decjuba, Ena Pelly etc, so I've always found them true to size.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.